Prayer Group for forumites

Ungerers (Tanja U)

Hi Forumites,

For those of us who believe in God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit we most of the time connect moving to Australia with a "God calling" or try and listen to God to see if it is what He has planned for us. For some of us we are overwhelmingly blessed and others very disappointed. Through all of this God is strengthening us and opening new doors, closing others and sometimes confronting us with unresolved issues.

We are also confronted with other fellow christians or non believers that want to know why we are running away and if we do not believe that God's hand is over Africa. We do not always know how to respond or act

I have prayed about reaching out to other forumites in various ways and God has shown me that prayer is powerful. I would like to start a prayer group for forumites where you can PM me your prayers and I will post it and pray for all of those on the post. Each one of you can pray for all the others once you have the list. If you want to be annonymous on the prayers list just mention it in your PM.

We will have two catogories which will be Thanks to God and Provision from God.

This is not my prayer forum but God's so if there is anyone else that would like to join me to co ordinate this please PM me as well. It is also not only for christians and if you do not believe but need some prayer and see God work in your life please feel free to join.

Take Care and God Bless.

Cheers

T

Edited by Ungerers (Tanja U)

Hi Forumites,

For those of us who believe in God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit we most of the time connect moving to Australia with a "God calling" or try and listen to God to see if it is what He has planned for us. For some of us we are overwhelmingly blessed and others very disappointed. Through all of this God is strengthening us and opening new doors, closing others and sometimes confronting us with unresolved issues.

We are also confronted with other fellow christians or non believers that want to know why we are running away and if we do not believe that God's hand is over Africa. We do not always know how to respond or act

I have prayer about reaching out to other forumites in various ways and God has shown me that prayer is powerful. I would like to start a prayer group for furumites where you can PM me your prayers and I will post it and pray for all of those and post it. Each one of you can pray for all the others once you have a list. If you want to be annonymus on the prayers list just mention it in your PM.

We will have to catogories which will be Thanks to God and Povision from God.

This is not my prayer forum but God's so if there is anyone else that would like to join me to co ordinate this please PM me as well. It is also not only for christians and if you do not believe but need some prayer and see God's work please feel free to join.

Take Care and God Bless.

Cheers

T

Morning Tanya

I would like to join your prayer group.I am an active christian and have been struggeling with the same questions about my move to Oz.Sunday morning our pastor lead a cermon about christians not sitting back and wating for God to do everything for us.We as believers also need to do things as God gave us a mind to use.God does not like lazy people.Therfore I believe that taking the steps for a safer enviroment for our families can not be wrong.We must just ask God's grace and guidance in everything that we do and we must ensure that we try and please God in the way we do it.This is not making us less of believers just because we want our famiies to be safe.Yes,God can safe AFrica.But the same GOD can also bless us in Oz.

Please can you pray for my house sell to be finalised before I fly on the 10 of July.

Regards

P

Hi Forumites,

I have prayer about reaching out to other forumites in various ways and God has shown me that prayer is powerful. I would like to start a prayer group for furumites where you can PM me your prayers and I will post it and pray for all of those and post it. Each one of you can pray for all the others once you have a list. If you want to be annonymus on the prayers list just mention it in your PM.

We will have to catogories which will be Thanks to God and Povision from God.

This is not my prayer forum but God's so if there is anyone else that would like to join me to co ordinate this please PM me as well. It is also not only for christians and if you do not believe but need some prayer and see God's work please feel free to join.

Take Care and God Bless.

Cheers

T

Hey Tanya

You are so correct in all of this.

To move the way we want to can only be done with some outside help. Who better to ask for help.

I am in as well.

Hannes

Hi Tanya. I am also in. We really need the Lord in everything. We know He wants us to go. When is a other story!!! But we will wait on Him. We are willing to pray for other people.

Must I PM you?

Love Vlam

Hi Everyone,

I have receive so many PM's and it is great to see that God is working in all of our lives. I am still going to wait a couple of days and then send out a Topic under spiritual life called prayer for the week. I will send it out every Sunday and it gives all of us the whole week to pray for others and send new request if needed.

Thanks to everyone that offered to help and that joined the prayer group. Together we can make a difference in other peoples lives and honor God for what he has done, is doing and still going to do in our lives. God is leading us here and there were many people that offered to pray for others therfore we will rotate the leading of the prayers to give everybody a chance to pray.

Love in Christ

Tanja