Nazba: Introducing ourselves ...

Hi, :blush:

Just thought I'd introduce myself and my family, as I never did when I first joined up last year sometime. I'm married, and we have two small children under five, a boy and a girl.

We are really hoping our visa comes through soon, but as you all know, things seem to have ground to a halt. We submitted our 175 visa application in January, and had been hoping for quick progress, but I have now stopped checking daily.

Our medicals have been finalised at least, but am now stressing about whether or not we did them too early - I really hope we won't need to redo them. Just so glad all the paperwork's over (especially the RPL), and just need to wait it out now.

And of course also stressing about selling the house, what if the visa gets declined, and whatever else could go wrong. :ilikeit:

We are thinking of settling in Brisbane, but everywhere in Oz looks great - it is such a varied country. :rolleyes:

I apologise for a couple of my posts, and really hope to be able to contribute to this forum in future, and hopefully once we get there. This forum is great, so thanks everyone. Not always online, but enjoy checking in now and again. :)

Hi Nazba

Welcome, the stress you are experiencing is normal, relax (well try anyway). The most important thing is to have faith and never give up. Soon you will find yourself in a position where you wish you can sell your house.

All the best.

Barries

Hi

Dont worry about the posts, I think most of us have had a smiliar problema t sometime...

this is a very exciting time for all of us, and as the Barries sais, enjoy the ride...I have never had so many ups and downs as I have had in the last six months....

we were also thinking of going to Brisbane, till we realized a lot of people are going there, we want to go to some where thats going to be a big change in our lives...seeing as we are going for the penny might as well go for the pound.. Brisbane is too similar to Durban...

So, going to Tasmania where the air is fresh and clean and the life style is relaxed..cant wait!!

Keep us posted of the progress...

Lyall

Edited by lyall

Hi there and welcome i hope you find all the answers you are looking for. I am hoping the visa queue speeds up after 1 July, holding thumbs and good luck

S

Welcome Nazba, this forum will help keep you sane.

The 175's are taking their sweet time, we are in the same situation. Hang in there.

Good luck! We are in the process of submitting our stuff via the agent now and still have the long wait ahead of us! Dont even get me started on the house story!

Hope you hear soon.

Al

Hi Nazba; welcome to the forum, hope all your things go according to plan.

Chrystal-Moon

Hiya Nazba

And welcome :blink:

We're all in the same boat here - so you're sure to get some advice, some sympathy and a good few laughs!

Leigh