dirtbike: New member from CPT

dirtbike

:ilikeit: Firstly would just like to say that this is a fantastic site with lots of useful info!!

Hello to all, I am new to the site and recently got a job over in Perth and need to apply for my employer sponsored 457 Temporary Visa.

I have a few questions under the "Application' section, so any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.saaustralia.org/index.php?showtopic=15049

Thank you...

Hi dirtbike, and welcome to the forum. :ilikeit:

WELCOME>>>> :ilikeit:

Hi Dirtbike

Wecome to the forum and congratulations on the job!

Let us know how it goes.

Cheers

Narms

:ilikeit: Firstly would just like to say that this is a fantastic site with lots of useful info!!

Hello to all, I am new to the site and recently got a job over in Perth and need to apply for my employer sponsored 457 Temporary Visa.

I have a few questions under the "Application' section, so any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.saaustralia.org/index.php?showtopic=15049

Thank you...

Hi Dirtbike,

Firstly congratulations and everything of the best. Your life will be upside down in short while. Start advertising your expensive stuff NOW! :ilikeit:

I did my application online and it was a doddle. Go to: www.immi.gov.au/e_visa/employer-sponsored.htm :blush:

We are moving to Adelaide on 6/7/08 and are in the final stretch with selling/dumping stuff. If you want to chat or need information call me on 5588036.

Regards,

Hans

Hi Dirtbike,

Baie welkom op die forum en sterkte met jou planne vir Oz.

Urs