Where to live in Melbourne?

Pippa

Hi Pippa

Thanx a mil for this post.

My wife has been looking for accomodation in Melbourne and we almost went for the wrong area.

My job is in the CBD and I am trying not to commute.....Pta Jhb everyday is becoming too much.

Keep up the good work.

See you Saturday

Hi Pippa

Thanx a mil for this post.

My wife has been looking for accomodation in Melbourne and we almost went for the wrong area.

My job is in the CBD and I am trying not to commute.....Pta Jhb everyday is becoming too much.

Keep up the good work.

See you Saturday

Only a pleasure Jacobus! You can also ask Mara, as she is very clued up on all the different areas in Melbourne.

Good luck!

Look forward to meeting you on Saturday!

Regards,

Pippa

:boxing:

Look at this interesting website: http://community.newsmedianet.com.au/home/postcodepower/

You enter the postcode of the suburb you are interested in and it pops up interesting statistics. (Don't know how up to date they are though)

The different postcodes for Melbourne can be found at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Melbourne_suburbs

You might still want to go on the recommendations of other people but your final choice will depend on a lot of factors like accessibility to highways, freeways, trainstations, pricerange, distance etc. Get yourselves a Melways if you haven't already.

Good luck