Perth get together

Guest Lara

So, do we know for definite yet where we are meeting, guys? I also had visions of walking around asking every body and soul if they're South African!!!! Oh, I had to giggle at that, Olly :ilikeit: I don't mind where we meet, really. Haven't been to Whiteman Park yet, but heard its quite nice as well. Mawson Park is a lot smaller, obviously, but lovely, all the same.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Michelle

• Lindy-Lee

• Olly

• drakie

I'm more keen on Mawson Park because it is smaller and it will be easier to find the others.

So, do we know for definite yet where we are meeting, guys? I also had visions of walking around asking every body and soul if they're South African!!!! Oh, I had to giggle at that, Olly :ilikeit: I don't mind where we meet, really. Haven't been to Whiteman Park yet, but heard its quite nice as well. Mawson Park is a lot smaller, obviously, but lovely, all the same.

I gathered it was a braai as they were mentioning something about braai facilities. Please correct me if I am wrong Lara

Bring and braai - or bring and picnic.

I've got some boere defrosting as we're having boere rolls.

I gathered it was a braai as they were mentioning something about braai facilities. Please correct me if I am wrong Lara

Hey guys,

My little girl has woken up with a runny nose, etc - unless she (and the weather :ilikeit: ) clear up dramatically by 2pm, I unfortunately won't be making an appearance. Here's hoping the Dimetapp mooty (and the weather) does its job.

See ya later, hopefully!

Lv Noeks :)

The weather isn't looking to great. Should we make it some other time?

That would suit me better, Michelle. Even though my daughter has sprung back to life again, runny nose and all, and charging around with boundless energy, I think we should make it another time. Doesn't look like the weather is going to clear sufficiently and dry up for the park.

What do you guys think?

Lv Noeks :ilikeit:

Pity about it raining all day yesterday.

Should we make it for next weekend?

That would suit me better, Michelle. Even though my daughter has sprung back to life again, runny nose and all, and charging around with boundless energy, I think we should make it another time. Doesn't look like the weather is going to clear sufficiently and dry up for the park.

What do you guys think?

Lv Noeks :D

I'm there like a bear, only just saw this post and was starting to think I had missed out on yesterday :( , but glad to see that it was postponed, now I can join :D

Lara, would it suit you better on the 9th. It would probably be better for us as well as we will be returning from Brisbane the morning of the 2nd. If not you can go ahead this weekend without us.

Edited by Michelle

Just let us know what date suits ya'all, and then we'll be there, weather permitting again.... Perhaps we should decide on a (child-friendly) alternative, if the weather does turn sour again?? :angry:

What about Sunday 3rd September?

Just let us know what date suits ya'all, and then we'll be there, weather permitting again.... Perhaps we should decide on a (child-friendly) alternative, if the weather does turn sour again?? :angry:

I am following this thread with a lot of interest! If you keep postponing it I might even make it from here in the boendoes... :angry:

Greetings,

Dreamy