South African get-together on Saturday, 17 May, in Sydney (Posted on behalf of Marizanne)

Marius Swart

Hi everyone,

I would like to invite everyone to a South African get-together on Saturday, 17 May. I had a look online and seems Homebush Bicentennial Park is looking good. If you want to have a look for yourselves:

http://www.sydneyolympicpark.com.au/Visiti...centennial_park

Please let me know if this is OK. Thought we could do a bbq (as there are facilities). Everyone should bring their own drinks / meat. And maybe the woman can each make a salad, which we will all share. If you don't want to, that is fine. Everyone should also bring their own plates / glasses, etc. Whatever you are going to need, please bring along. I am not sure if alcohol is permitted, maybe someone out there knows and could let me know?

Think meeting at 12:00 would be good. Please confirm whether you could make it, so we could maybe plan a bit better. Also, if you know more people to invite, please do so, but just reply with a 'more-or-less' number of people.

Hope to see you all there!!

Marizanne

Sounds good, there will be 6 of us coming through next saturday.

cheers

briggs

Edited by briggs

• 1 year later...

I am inrterested to know if these get together's actually work, does the people organising these get good responses, people turning up etc ?

Hi daar,

As julle weer so iets reel sal ons beslis daar wees.... Hoe het dit toe gegaan, was daar heelwat mense????

Groete Linda

Edited by LindaBez

Hi Linda, this is a old post i was just interested to know if these get togethers actually materialize

Please check the date it was send in 2008

Silly me.. Please excuse my blondness......