Pierre Muser

zorba

Hi,

I am trying to locate Pierre Muser, he may be in the Sydney area. I think he is/was a fitter & turner?

Thanks for any info!

zorba

;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Zorba,

If you ever find Pierre Muser please let me know an email address for him! Ive been searching for him for 10 years. What is your interest in the gent? I used to work with him 100 years ago & am going over to Aus in July and thought I could catch up with him! Cheers, Niknak

HAve you checked out the online white pages, that way, if there aint any Musers in NSW, you can look at the other states - and phone them...

Hi Niknak,

We were related by marriage (ex in-laws, also about a hundred years ago!) and I thought it would be great to get in touch with a friendly face when we get there. Haven't seen Pierre in years and would love to catch up!

zorba

:ilikeit:

Hi Zorba,

If you ever do find him and meet up with him, please greet him from me. Im going to Brisbane, not Sydney, so if he is living in Sydney, Im not going to get to see him at all. If he wants to email me, my email address is attached to this, I think. We worked together at Afrox & he helped me a lot with my job which I found to be a trial and tribulation at times, so I had a lot of time for old Pierre. My husband died soon after Pierre left, after struggling with cancer for not even a year - I dont think Pierre even knows that he died. I always wanted to thank Pierre for all the kindness & patience he showed me during that very difficult period of my life, but before I knew it, he had packed up and left!

Cheers, Niknak

quote name='zorba' date='May 20 2008, 03:54 AM' post='113487']

Hi Niknak,

We were related by marriage (ex in-laws, also about a hundred years ago!) and I thought it would be great to get in touch with a friendly face when we get there. Haven't seen Pierre in years and would love to catch up!

zorba

:P