IN PERTH AND LOOKING TO MEET PEOPLE

Debs

There is a "Welcome to Perth" group that meets at Gloria Jeans at Sorrento Quay (Hillarys Boat Harbour) on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month. They're there from about 9am onwards to lunchtime.

On the 2nd Wednesday of the month some ladies from this forum meet up in the morning at Sorrento Quay. It used to be at the Dome Cafe but it is being moved to Toscanini's from next week.

Hi, we landed in Perth in December 2007 and want to meet other South Africans. How about it?

Karen

Edited by Lara

Hi Lara

I don't think there is a meeting today, 1st & 3rd at Gloria Jeans and 2nd at Toscanini's. The group of South African woman who go to Toscanini's (Quay Cafe before it changed names), coffee morning have been meeting long before the forum and welcome any new people to the group.

Noele

There is a "Welcome to Perth" group that meets at Gloria Jeans at Sorrento Quay (Hillarys Boat Harbour) on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month. They're there from about 9am onwards to lunchtime.

There is one on today

On the 2nd Wednesday of the month some ladies from this forum meet up in the morning at Sorrento Quay. It used to be at the Dome Cafe but it is being moved to Toscanini's from next week.

Hi Noele

I've edited my post. My brain wasn't fully switched on his morning!

Hi Lara

I don't think there is a meeting today, 1st & 3rd at Gloria Jeans and 2nd at Toscanini's. The group of South African woman who go to Toscanini's (Quay Cafe before it changed names), coffee morning have been meeting long before the forum and welcome any new people to the group.

Noele

Dear Lara

Can't blame you if the brain has not been fully switched on yet, I am sure you have been popping the champaigne bottles since you got your good news yesterday of your pre-grant letter and also the month of April has whizzed by. C U next week.

Noele

Noele

Hi Noele

I've edited my post. My brain wasn't fully switched on his morning!

Edited by Noele

• 2 months later...

Hi almal

Ek en my dogters is nuut (hmmm 'n jaar is mos nog nuut?) Ons sal graag mede Suid-Afrikaners wil ontmoet. Is daar nog enkel ouers hier in Aus?

Groete

Hi SA.girl

Toemaar jy is nie die enigste een nie ek is nou 'n jaar hier en verlang nog baie huistoe. Ek het 'n seuntjie van 19 maande en die hou my besig.

Ek is nou wel nie 'n enkel ouer nie maar my man werk weg vir 2 weke en dan weer by die huis vir een week.

Ek sien jy is nie te ver van my nie ek bly in Morley.

As jy bietjie wil gesels jy is altyd welkom.

• 1 month later...

Hi almal,

Ons is al van Maart maand af in Australia (was eers in Sydney vir 'n paar maande) en het die 19de Augustus in Perth aan gekom. Ek wou net graag weet of daar enige Coffee Clubs in Innaloo se omgewing is of enige opkommende events wat ons kan bywoon om weer SA vriende te ontmoet.

Elizna

Ons is al van Maart maand af in Australia (was eers in Sydney vir 'n paar maande) en het die 19de Augustus in Perth aan gekom. Ek wou net graag weet of daar enige Coffee Clubs in Innaloo se omgewing is of enige opkommende events wat ons kan bywoon om weer SA vriende te ontmoet.

Hi Elizna,

Kyk gerus hierna.

Meet at TOSCANINI @ SORRENTO QUAY, Hillary's

TIME: 09H30

WHEN: 2ND WEDNESDAY OF THE MONTH

My vrou gaan elke maand en sy geniet dit baie. Ons is nou 6 maande hier en bly nie te vêr van Innaloo af nie. As jy jou details vir my PM, kan my vrou jou bel en met jou reel vir Woensdag 3 Sep. Ek weet sy moet iemand wat wil saamgaan juis op Warwick stasie gaan optel en kan jou dalk ook kry. Anders kan jy net daar opdaag.

Groete

Eugene