Brisbane and Gold coast

Michelle

We have booked flights to Brisbane at the end of this month to take a break for our anniversary. We will be there for a week. We have not booked any accommodation yet as we want to give the wotif website a try. Can somebody tell me how efficient public transport is in Brisbane and the Gold Coast? Should we rent a car or will we able to get around with public transport? Also any ideas of what sights not so miss. I have seen the links to the Brisbane tourism sights but I would love some personal recommendations. We are thinking of going to movie world etc, is it good?

Hierso is voorstelle van die ander ouens toe ons twee weke terug daarna toe was

http://www.saaustralia.org/index.php?showtopic=1057

Ek stel voor julle huur 'n karretjie, persoonlike keuse, gee jou net meer ruimte om te kan ry waar jy wil en nie so lank hoef te wag vir die publieke vervoer nie. Brisbane en Gold Coast is 'n entjie uit mekaar uit, so sal liewer dan maar kar huur. Ons het ook die kar gepark op party plekke en dan verder gegaan met publieke vervoer.

Hoop julle geniet dit net so baie soos ons.