SPONSORSHIP 457

benita

Would anybody out there know whether SHEQT Advisors get sponsorship & what is the best way to go about gettting your resume in the right persons hands.

Would love to know specialy from people that have had the unbelievable become believable - Please anywhere in Aus, you guys need us & we would loveeeeeeeeeeeee to be there a.s.a.p.

Regards

Dupi & Benita

Lion King,

So sorry - when I did this post it was quite late & obviously I was not too awake - SHEQT - is Safety, Health, Environmental, Quality & Training Advisor. These are normally the most hated guys in the field as they see that safety & the rest gets FIRST PRIORITY - Dupi has been with the mines in his field & therefore knows the legeslation, laws & procedures. He also worked independantly for a couple of years & did private consulting in his field for different mines, auditing & base line risk assessments, so he really has expertise, skills & great experience, he also is a motivator - sounds like I'm selling my hub's -HE IS NOT OF THE BEST - DUPI IS THE BEST, it actually is laughable as the mines & contractors here in North West Province Rustenburg, where he has been living for almos 30 years fight over him specially now that he has joined a contractor company again & is not working independantly any more, so yip, now you have it in a nut shell & I'm believing that a great company is going to see this great opportunity to have the ABSOLUTE BEST on their team & make him an offer

Great speaking to you, are you also on your way, see that you live in Jhb, shereabouts? & what are your dreams & plans

Have a lovely Sunday

Benita