Business in Aus

jgmalan

You will only buy your self a JOB because it is owner operator based.

Also keep in mind when you want to resell the business and exit. Owner operator businesses are not attractive for buyers.

• 1 month later...

Hello

It is not true that it is an owner operated business. I own a cleaning franchise and have several people employed. It is up to you how you run the business. Many of the franchisees in my area only manage the business and have either sub-contractors or employees to do the work.

I can highly recommend Jims Group. It is a very fair and decent franchise Group. There is a huge shortage of skilled franchisees and that is the reason for the sponsored visas.

Jims Group has just launched the sponsorship of South African to obtain business visas. The fact that you have National support in all divisions is an added bonus for us new immigrants who might be new to business in Australia.

The franchise structure is very flexible and also allows you to sell splits (part of your customers to a new franchisee) which can give you a very lucrative return on your investment.

The sky is the limit in Jims Group.

Thumbs up for Jims....