Olly: new to forum

Olly

Hi all, we got here in Dec last year but only found this forum last week. We are in Perth's northern suburbs and loving life. We went to the UK from Cape Town 9 years ago and enjoy the fact that Perth has the best of all three worlds, SA, Aus and the UK. Life could not be better. <_<

Thanks Olly! We will hopefully be in Perth in November (if everything goes well over the next few weeks). I would love to hear things about schooling, suburbs etc etc from you as soon as we know whats happening. I

I hope all goes well for you. If you have any questions, I'd be glad to help if I can. Just send me a message.

Good on you Olly! I must agree with you!

Aussie loving BUG

Hi Ollie - glad you love Perth - we live in Sydney, but my son lives in Perth, and wants to live nowhere else!!

Hi Ollie!

WA is a great place to live isn't it? Glad you joined us.

Greetings,

Dreamy

Olly... :holy: what type of a name is that...sounds like the rap song...Olly people in da house.. :unsure:

Are you Olly who: has a husband who thinks he's very funny (like my husband) :glare:

:birthday is on the same day as my daughters?

:parents live in the same area as my family?

:had the same job as me and now again?

: etc etc etc :P:D

:ilikeit: If it's you... Hallo and welcome

We should really meet some time :blush: I ain't seen you for ages...8 days to be exact!!!

WELCOME

your friend

Lindy-Lee

:D

Yip, that's me. You forgot that we also both went to the same place for our honneymoon. How's my little Kiana doing? :ilikeit:

Honeymoon...dis van honeymoon dat ek nou pjama drill doen!!! :ilikeit:

Little Kiana has been keeping her mother awake for the past two nights....hubby started work on Sunday and she was making such a noise on saturday night that I ended up sleeping on the couch with her so he could get some sleep. Only getting some sleep from about 2am and then up for school again!!!

But otherwise she is doing great and is very good.

Will give you call in week

greetings to that husband of yours :cowboy:

Lindy-Lee

:)

Guest Noeks

Hi Olly! I'm also in the Northern suburbs - we arrived in Perth in March 2006 and moved into our home here end of April. We also first moved to the UK and then here. We love it here - its such a stunning place to live. Chat soon! Lv Noeksie :D (Oh, and welcome!!) :blush-anim-cl: