civil engineer wanted

Heather

Hi guys

Any experienced civil engineers looking for a sponsor - My hubbie has been asked by another South African in Brisbane if he knows of any civil engineers in South Africa that are looking to be sponsored - they need to be able to head up a division - if you are interested - pls PM me as soon as possible and I will forward your resume's to him.

Heather

I CANT BELIEVE THERE IS NOT ONE CIVIL ENGINEER WHO WANTS TO BE SPONSORED - GUYS THIS IS A REPUTABLE FIRM OFFERING TO SPONSOR YOU FROM SOUTH AFRICA...YOU WILL BE WORKING FOR A FELLOW SOUTH AFRICAN...

Hi Heather

Place an ad in the Sunday Times(South Africa) . Your friend will be in-undated.

Heather

What line of civils? I can maybe get some guys that are not on the forum to contact you. Just let me know which line, ie, traffic, transport, urban or plain or construction.

Thanks

Elize

Hi Heather

From the info you send me I see that it is a Consulting Firm.

Elize- hope this helps.

Lewe

Heather, please PM me more details. I have about 10 CV's in my database of Civil Engineers looking for sponsorship to Australia.

Thanks,

Hannnelie

Jobs Unlimited

Heather, please PM me more details. I have about 10 CV's in my database of Civil Engineers looking for sponsorship to Australia.

Thanks,

Hannnelie

Jobs Unlimited

Hi Hannelie - Will check with the company and get back to you

Heather

hi there heather

know of anyone that would b interested ? i am a a land developer eg. i buy empty land in s.a. and build up -market houses and manage the whole project from a 2 z. will b landing on 26 may in brissies

cheers

andre e

hi there heather

know of anyone that would b interested ? i am a a land developer eg. i buy empty land in s.a. and build up -market houses and manage the whole project from a 2 z. will b landing on 26 may in brissies

cheers

andre e

Hi Andre - what are your qualifications? I would be joining a company to start - as the building industry is sooo different here

regards

Heather