Werk

Lotters van Centurion

Hi Almal

Ek kwalifiseer om te gaan,ek kan na die platteland(Northern Territory - Darwin) gaan.My Skills assesment is tans in die proses,ek het alreeds aansoek gedoen vir die IELTS toets,wanneeer ek gaan skryf weet ek nog nie want hule was vol tot Julie.My aansoek vorms vir ons visas is voltooi maar kan nie aangestuur word voor ek nie my IELTS toets geskryf het nie.Is daar iemand daar buite wat ons asb meer inligting oor Darwin kan gee asook die ander dele van die Northern Territory.Ek soek ook graag meer informasie aangaande die IELTS toets,(ou vraestelle of handleidings ens).Ek heg my CV aan indien daar iemand is wat my sal help.Ons werk tans met Migrate2oz en ons moet self werk soek.EEn van die agente het gese ek kan in enige rigting werk soek.Ek is gewillig ,al moet ek mense se honde in die park laat loop of 'n taxi bestuurder word,maak nie saak nie.Lindie as jy die mail lees ek word nou 43.

Groete

Lotters van Centurion

MY_CV.txt

Hi Lotters

Please be aware that you can go many more places than Darwin, if you have to go to regional areas. Adelaide in South Australia falls under regional as does Geelong in Victoria, so you have many choices, and all better than Darwin, I think. Unless of course you love living in the tropics. Darwin would be very hot and humid and the temperatures year round are unlikely to drop below 30 degrees.

From what I heard and saw when I was there last year, there's heaps of work up in the Territory.

Beste Lotters van Centurion

Is jy seker dat jy al jou kontak besonderhede ens soos in jou CV op hierdie publieke forum sit :) ?

Baie sterkte met die werksoek; ek is seker jy gaan baie vinnig regkom!

Groete, Pippa! X

Hi Bob

Thanks for your reply, we were praying for someone who had any experience regarding the Northern Territory as we received so many different opinions.Your reply was an answer to our prayer.

Our situation is as follow,with my TELECOMMUNICATION skills i have ,the only place that will take me is the Northern Territory(Darwin),according to the agency.I have to look for work myself.I need to know if you could give me your opinion,should i go before we emigrate (to check things out and find a job)or should i wait for my visas and then give up everything and go for it!!!!!I personaly think its better to look for a job now and go there with a job waiting rather than nothing.Because we have to look for housing,schools,medical,and to see if we will be able to cope with the tropical climate.

Just to be curious,did you see my CV on the forum?

Hope to hear from you soon!!

Regards

Zack(Lotters van Centurion)