Sponsorered Accounting jobs

JacquesFindlay

Hi everyone

I'm looking to re-locate to Aus within the next year and would like to know if anyone has any idea where I can look for sponsored jobs as an accountant. Any help or advice welcome.

What would be the best - to get a 457 visa now and apply for PR Visa once in Aus or to apply for PR Visa?

Which would be the quickest and cheapest option?

Jacques :ilikeit:

If a job came up all of a sudden, have you got your passport ready, full (unabridged) birth certificate at hand, and any other documents and services needed by the Australian gov't to let you in?

My best advice to you would be to apply directly to the big four, if you are CA as they always sponsor guys.

Another thing is, try and look up accouting firms on yellowpages.com.au and look at their websites and apply to their email addresses directly or phone them. There is a major shortage of accountants in Aus, so depending where you will be going you will be quickly snapped up.

If a job came up all of a sudden, have you got your passport ready, full (unabridged) birth certificate at hand, and any other documents and services needed by the Australian gov't to let you in?

Got my pasport and unabridged certificates in order and have been approved by National Institute for Accountants in Aus.