Sydney: Ladies in the Hills, 25 Feb

Riekie

A few of us thought it would be a good idea to get all the ladies in the Hills together for a coffee and cake - some of us know each other already and we would love to meet everyone. So, if you can make it, please join us for a coffee this Saturday (25 Feb) at the Taste Cafe on the middle level (at the entrance to David Jones) of Castle Towers Shopping Centre. There's plenty of free undercover parking and lots of lovely shops if you want to make an outing out of it. I thought it best to have it in the afternoon due to sport & other commitments with the kids. Shall we meet at 3:00pm?

Let me know (PM or email me via the forum - or reply here) how this time suits everyone and also if you would be attending so I can "warn" the Cafe to have space (and plenty of cake) available for us.... <_<

Hope to see you all there and looking forward to meeting you all!!!

please join us for a coffee this Saturday (25 Feb)
From the date of your posting Riekie, that would be NEXT Saturday?

Yes Hendie, you're right - it is Saturday 25th (not the 18th) - I'll PM Ajay & Madelein to confirm. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Remember the coffee date this Saturday 25th 3pm - see you there!! :unsure:

Remember the coffee date this Saturday 25th 3pm - see you there!! :wacko:

I have all intentions of being there. I have checked the map and have my passport ready, next time we will have to have a beach party.

See you there.

S

Well, what a lovely afternoon it was! (I agree, next time we'll have a party on the beach!)

For those who could not make it: we have decided to have a get-together at least once a month. Who'd like to take the initiative for the next one??