Melbourne - Contact with other SA's

Mara

Well Riekie said it all, if you want to meet other SA's in Melbourne, or if you are interested in planning a 'braai' for when summer hits, or you are lonely and just feel like a coffee and chat........well why wait, just send me a message or post on the forum or whatever takes your fancy. :ilikeit:

Mara

• 2 weeks later...
Well Riekie said it all, if you want to meet other SA's in Melbourne, or if you are interested in planning a 'braai' for when summer hits, or you are lonely and just feel like a coffee and chat........well why wait, just send me a message or post on the forum or whatever takes your fancy. :ilikeit:

Mara

Hi Mara, nice to see there's someone else from SA here aswell, where in Melbourne are you situated, I'm near Deer Park, Laverton area and wanting to find if there's any social club that SA's get together in Melbourne. :)

Freda

Hi Freda

There used to be a social club, but I have no idea whether or not they still exist.

There are a few of us that meet on a Saturday night for dinner, in Preston. You would always be more than welcome to join us.

We live in Sunbury, if you wish to drop in for a coffee, we are always happy to meet other South Africans. When the summer arrives, I may try and arrange a braai, at present it is just too cold in Melbourne to be outside.

I will send you a PM.

Mara

Hi Freda

There used to be a social club, but I have no idea whether or not they still exist.

There are a few of us that meet on a Saturday night for dinner, in Preston. You would always be more than welcome to join us.

We live in Sunbury, if you wish to drop in for a coffee, we are always happy to meet other South Africans. When the summer arrives, I may try and arrange a braai, at present it is just too cold in Melbourne to be outside.

I will send you a PM.

Mara

Hi Mara,

Thanks for the reply, i will definitely be in touch, must just get my directions in order, at this stage my son's trying to get work, we trying to find something that's not to far from home. I'm not a hundred % sure about my way around this mailing yet!

Regards

Freda

Hi Freda

I did send you an email with my telephone number, if you call, we can have a chat. What does you son do? Never know I may have a contact somewhere that you can use!

Mara

• 1 month later...

Hi There Mara, We are new in Melbourne as well. I would love to meet other SA's. Only been here for 3 weeks now.

Hi Oubossies

I have sent you an email, with my contact details.

Mara