Palm beach, Sydney

Springbok

this is what my backyard looks like... :ilikeit: Palm beach is about 30km north of Sydney CBD, part of the northern beaches.

I am in LOVE!!!

How much does a house cost there???

Lleyton Hewitt paid about $4.5 million for his four-bedroom multi-level mansion in 2005...

Lleyton Hewitt paid about $4.5 million for his four-bedroom multi-level mansion in 2005...

Oh well, I can always dream! :ilikeit:

Seriously - I went onto the property website and it seems that you can get a pretty decent three-bed place quite close to the beach for under 1mil. How far from Sydney city is palm beach?

Oh well, I can always dream! :ilikeit:

Seriously - I went onto the property website and it seems that you can get a pretty decent three-bed place quite close to the beach for under 1mil. How far from Sydney city is palm beach?

i doubt you'll get a place with waterviews for under $1 million....especially in Palm Beach. It's about 30km north of Sydney CBD... can get there by bus if you don't have a car, but I'd never live in Palm Beach and work in the city. Too far to travel....

this map gives you a better perspective:

http://www.autobodymagic.com.au/content/blogcategory/3/2/

Nice suburb Springbok, I see you can rent there starting from $600 per week, not to bad if you think, except for the traveling if you work in the city!

OK, so who WANTS to work with a view like that?

And what is wrong with telecommuting? Or taking the boat to CBD?

Edited by Biker

Nice suburb Springbok, I see you can rent there starting from $600 per week, not to bad if you think, except for the traveling if you work in the city!

$600 p/w is cheap for what you get, I agree. Palm Beach is great for the soul...

this is what my backyard looks like... :ilikeit: Palm beach is about 30km north of Sydney CBD, part of the northern beaches.

It's when i see pic's like that, that i just want to jump on the next plane to OZ!! Beautiful! I LOVE SWIMMING! Swim in Blouberg's icy water, as i just can't help myself when i see water...

How are the beaches in Melbourne?

Do you know...

Chow 4 now

How are the beaches in Melbourne?

what beaches? Melbourne has none compared to Sydney...

Guest mrs mupersan

Wooooohoooooo!!!!! That's amazing! We're looking at moving closer to the beaches when our lease is up in September. We're in Wahroonga at the moment. Both of us have company cars with fuel paid & we're also out on the road so it doesn't really matter where we stay. One of my colleagues (also a Saffer - actually his wife is a forumite) stays up around Warriewood.

Off topic: were you at the get together at Bobbin Head?

Mands

Hi Mupersans

You could look at monavale, bayview, Avalon they are stunning and not out as far as Palm Beach so still accessable to your clients.

If there were trains on the Northern Beaches I bet there would be a ton more of us that would be making the move closer to those views.

Another stunning beach, flat though but amazing with gorgeous houses and boats is Clareville.

Have a good week

S

• 1 month later...

Nice pic just curious...is that where "summer bay" (Home and away) is filmed?