Fern

Fern

:P Just a newbie! Drowing in all the info. I have made the decision to go to Perth. With my age against me I will not get in on skills. So tell me do you automatically become worth nothing as you get older! :lol: A bit depressing. I aim to try and get in with my daughters PR 175 application.

She has submitted her skills and is waiting.

I am an outdoor person. Love to Garden and ride my scooter. Above all I love Travel. I am going to Ireland & London at the end of April with my daughter. When we get back I will get down to the paperwork slog.

My husband passed many years ago I am ex- Rhodie. Been in SA 30 odd years. Now living in the Cape.

Are there any other 50 years young going down under?

Sorry..not 50 yet..but how bout i meet u halfway? :P ...just welcome to the forum from me!

Thank a ton feel all new and shiny :lol:

Hi Mom! so you finally figured this forum out hey!! Welcome, welcome!

Was wondering who this fern person was that PM'ed me today as hadn't seen any posts.

To the other forumites: Travlr is my sister, so now my mom is here too, cool!

enjoy the reading, will keep you very busy in your quite moments.

PS Forumites, as Fern is from Rohdesia she never did Afrikaans in school, so understands very little of the spoken & nothing of the written.

Hi Aramat's mom, we met you (briefly) at the last shindig she threw for us all to get together :)

Welcome to it! :)

Hi Fern,

What a lovely name to choose....welcome!

I am 50+ and evergreen!!!!

Would love to chat.

Regards,

Hi Kannidood,

Please to meet. So badly want to come to Perth. I have cousins in Sydney & Canberra

I also visited Perth & Sydney in 1994

I have a lot of Aus plants in my Garden - so I guess I am destined to get there some how