Creavell: New to forum

Cravell

Hi

I can identify with your posting as we waited 3years. Its the hardest thing putting your life on hold, not wanting to buy anything for in case you needed to leave it behind, it is so frustrating how it feels like they are in control of your life. Are they going to except your trade or diploma, all I can say it's worth the pain once it comes through.

You will be on cloud 9 and won't even remeber the waiting. Remember you're not alone in this we have all been though it and survived some how.

All the best.

hope this helps

Carl & Mandy

Hi Claudine,

We applied 11 months ago under Sub Class 138, Oz Sponsored. We handled our own application and received a response only last week. I know how you feel - every night I would get up at 02h00/03h00 to check for e-mails and gaze out the window waiting for the postman!!!

Hang in there!! <_<

Lee

Hey Lee

I've just recently received some bad news. :( My hubbies TRA assesment was not succesful :D as we did not prove that he has the qualifications of an Oz mechanic. He unfortunately does not have any trade papers nor did he do a formal apprenticeship. :lol: We have now applied for him to write his trade test and have managed to book for Sept only. :holy: Soooooo we have to hang on till he's done writing and then we will have to re-send the app. My case officer has assured us though that TRA are working really quickly on applications.

Cheers

Claudine

I'm sorry to hear that, Claudine, remember all good things are worth waiting for. Good luck with the trade test!

Greetings,

Dreamy

I'm sorry to hear that, Claudine, remember all good things are worth waiting for. Good luck with the trade test!

Greetings,

Dreamy

Hi Dreamy

Thanks for the support, thats whats so great about this site :boxing: It's a minor setback for us and I'm confident that John will pass his trade test on the 21st of Sept with flying colours. :boxing: Keep u'r fingers crossed though :ph34r:

Regards

Claudine

Crossing all toes and fingers. :boxing::boxing:

Greetings,

Dreamy