Mini Cooper for sale

Guest natalie3

Guest natalie3

Black with white roof Mini Cooper for sale.

2006 model, black and red sports interior, manuel ..only 19 000km on the clock!

Price : R150 000 Neg

PM me for contact details

No chancers please.

Natalie, please put it in your container for me and I'll buy it from you when we're in Oz - been wanting a Mini for ages :ilikeit:

Good luck!!

Guest natalie3
Natalie, please put it in your container for me and I'll buy it from you when we're in Oz - been wanting a Mini for ages :ilikeit:

Good luck!!

I wish..im really going to miss my baby..she was a valentines gift from hubby in 2006 ;)

Nats

Does the price include a full tank of petrol ? :ilikeit:

Black with white roof Mini Cooper for sale.

2006 model, black and red sports interior, manuel ..only 19 000km on the clock!

Price : R150 000 Neg

PM me for contact details

No chancers please.

Natalie, can your husband please talk to my husband? Some valentines day tips maybe? :ilikeit::grads:

....hey, thanx man ! :ilikeit:

Speciaaaaal for U wizard!/ill fill the tank for u!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Natalie - have you seriously thought of bringing it in the container..I believe you can bring one car over - you should check on that..

Guest natalie3

Hi Heather...thats :) not an option..i hear one has to pay a percentage of the replacement value at customs..and i have no clue what mini's cost in oz...if i were to take a car over id take the renault, its bigger and will be more useful..the mini is a "jol" car..love it, but it has to go..

Guest mrs mupersan

Just so you know, a new Mini Cooper (basic model with no extras & to your description above) will set you back about $34k excluding stamp duties, drive away and other costs.

You'll be better selling off your cars in ZA than paying all the duties to customs in Australia. While it is possible to bring a car (or bike) over, it is definitley NOT free and certainly not worth all the red tape.

Scott & I went off on Saturday and bought ourselves a brand new 1,8L Holden Astra CD Hatch (Manual) with a sunroof and towbar fitted for $26700 at ...... wait for it....... drum roll please!...... 6% interest over 36 months. And we can put more money in if we want so that we can pay it off in 2 years - with no extra charges (early settlement fees)! The payments are seriously affordable even if I'm only working a half-day job.

In ZA, exact same car without the towbar and sunroof would be R220k at 14,5% if you can get finance at prime.

Get rid of the Mini and buy another one here. Cars are just cheaper here.

They've just launched the Mini Clubman here..... :)

Mandy

Edited by mrs mupersan

Just so you know, a new Mini Cooper (basic model with no extras & to your description above) will set you back about $34k excluding stamp duties, drive away and other costs.

You'll be better selling off your cars in ZA than paying all the duties to customs in Australia. While it is possible to bring a car (or bike) over, it is definitley NOT free and certainly not worth all the red tape.

Scott & I went off on Saturday and bought ourselves a brand new 1,8L Holden Astra CD Hatch (Manual) with a sunroof and towbar fitted for $26700 at ...... wait for it....... drum roll please!...... 6% interest over 36 months. And we can put more money in if we want so that we can pay it off in 2 years - with no extra charges (early settlement fees)! The payments are seriously affordable even if I'm only working a half-day job.

In ZA, exact same car without the towbar and sunroof would be R220k at 14,5% if you can get finance at prime.

Get rid of the Mini and buy another one here. Cars are just cheaper here.

They've just launched the Mini Clubman here..... :ilikeit:

Mandy

Mandy - please tell me which finance institution did 6%???

Heather

Guest natalie3

Yip..as i said before..makes more financial sense to sell the mini here in SA...meeting someone on sat at the AA in midrand who is interested...i hope he buys it.it really is a bargain as its still got motorplan and low milage...

We did the finance through Holden's inhouse finance - is actually done by GMAC (General Motors Aus Corp).

Thanks will check them out...

• 3 months later...