WATER

zorba

Hi All,

We have a wonderful reverse osmosis under-sink water filtration system that I would love to bring with.

Will we be able to find spares and will there be service agents? Help!

zorba

:thumbdown:

We also bourht one a few months ago, and I was wondering about the same thing? Lets hope someone can tell us!

We also bourht one a few months ago, and I was wondering about the same thing? Lets hope someone can tell us!

• 2 months later...

[

Edited by The Willmore's

Hi All,

We have a wonderful reverse osmosis under-sink water filtration system that I would love to bring with.

zorba

:ilikeit:

Hi Girls

We installed a system here in Australia with a company Pure Water Systems there nr is 1800 808 966 toll free in Australia. We are renting at the moment so our system is on the bench but they can change the fittings to anything you like. Im sure if you explain what you have its just a matter of finding the right fittings.

Good Luck

Guest Mauritz
Hi All,

zorba

:stretcher:

No need to worry - we used a few types of filtration systems here in Aus, including revers osmosis systems. Guess it depends on the type, water pressure etc.

All I know is that they are available in Aus. There are many other types as well.

Thanks so much for the replies. Will definitely bring the system with, and a set of replacement filters too, to tide us over till we find the agents/suppliers.

I LOVE my water filter and find all other water very sandy in taste - spoiled rotten, I know!

zorba

:ilikeit: