JHB Coffee Club?

Mainey

Our home can cope with 20 - 30 for a braai... We are in Lombardy East... if it's more than that... plan B??

Great, we will see later how many want to come then plan the venue.

Dave

Hi

Would love to be able to chat to other people. Cannot talk to our families, they are just avoiding the subject, and at this stage it would really be great to talk to other people feeling the same way as we do.

Hi

Would love to be able to chat to other people. Cannot talk to our families, they are just avoiding the subject, and at this stage it would really be great to talk to other people feeling the same way as we do.

Great, i replied to your PM, we will probally meet at Foncused house in Lombardy east, or another venue, but it's totaly dependent on how many people want to come.

whatch this space and we will let you all know exactly were to meet on the 24th of MAY.

see you all soon

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Hello !!!

What a Wonderful website and forum!!!! I needed something like this since OCT 2007 (when we decided to immigrate!!)

Anyway I live in Midrand and my hubby and I would love to meet up with you guys - who seem to know more then us about this whole immigrating process!!!

I am a Nurse - got offered a Job in perth in Oct 2007 directly after the telephonic interview. It's been a shlep since then (Depressive as well as Euphoric Moments)

I completed the english exam - passed!!

But still waiting to be registered with the Nursing Council in Oz.

So please make contact with me regarding confirmed date / time and venue for this "get together"

Regards

Hello !!!

What a Wonderful website and forum!!!! I needed something like this since OCT 2007 (when we decided to immigrate!!)

Anyway I live in Midrand and my hubby and I would love to meet up with you guys - who seem to know more then us about this whole immigrating process!!!

I am a Nurse - got offered a Job in perth in Oct 2007 directly after the telephonic interview. It's been a shlep since then (Depressive as well as Euphoric Moments)

I completed the english exam - passed!!

But still waiting to be registered with the Nursing Council in Oz.

So please make contact with me regarding confirmed date / time and venue for this "get together"

Regards

Hi

we are meeting on the 24 May check under the Forums JHB COFFEE CLUB, we started a new one due to this one being so old,

hopefully you can come and meet the guys, some are in AU now doing a LSD trip

Dave