Durban: Coffee Club, 13 April 2008

Red

Hi All

For those who missed out.

Coffee club again on Sunday 13th April at 11:00am at the Botanical gardens by the duck pond.

Bring your own picnic, lovely for the kids... trees to climb, laughs to be had.

This time we'll have a coffee club sign...

Hi, i will check with hubby, we may go up to the PMB one tho as the turnout down here is very poor.

Candice

Hi All

Coffee club again on Sunday 13th April at 11:00am at the Botanical gardens by the duck pond.

I must admit im getting tired of saying "sorry could not make it" it seems whenever there is a meeting and i say im in...... something always comes up.... just like on sunday we wanted to go down to Rocky bay for the day.... whats the bet gale force winds and rain..... when last sunday it was a peach.

Anyway my wife and i are in, i will be there...... i see by candi and mau response that the turn outs have not been good. Strange that as there, well seems as there is a few of us.

well lets hope this is a success, even if there is 1 person there, still 1 person i did not know before.

thanks

Hi All

Hey Red

i see you trying to get this one going! so i take it you wont be joing the one in PMB? i saw you posted in that thread..... if this is on im keen...

thanks

Def still on, we have someone driving up from the South Coast...

Guys the more the merrier...

Bring the whole family and lets have some fun...

I am determined to make this work...

So c'mon you Durbanites, make the effort and join us.

If you are new - don't be shy, just think you'll have a whole lot of questions answered.

and If you're 'old' - come on and help the newbies....

Take care everyone, and see you then

red

EDIT: Want to explain the choice of the gardens quick. It doesn't cost anyone a cent to get in, we pack our own picnics and drinks/beers... so in terms of people being able to afford things it suits everyone's individual pockets, and we don't have to tip any waiters...

Edited by Red

Hi guys

My fiance, Brett and I will def be there!

Candice- give us Durbanites another chance - would love to meet you!

See you there

Kim

Will chat to hubby and see what he thinks, i wish there was only 1 coffee club tho as then everyone form KZn would get to meet, maybe after April we should have one big get together!!

Candice

Hi guys

My fiance, Brett and I will def be there!

Candice- give us Durbanites another chance - would love to meet you!

See you there

Kim

Flockie, hubby & kids (x2) will be there.

C;mon all you Dbnites. The coffee clubs are fun and interesting and you get to hang with like minded people with

similar dreams and aspirations as you. Guaranteed the common denominator will be " going to Oz" :ilikeit:

See you all then

Cheers

FLockie

ok so we got:

red & Just B

Flockie and family

Wombatmuir

Kim and Brett

Narms...

Thats a great start... :ilikeit:

We will prob be there, hubby doesnt seem too keen to drive up to Hilton side as we going to Winterton to see family over Easter.

Candice

ok so we got:

red & Just B

Flockie and family

Wombatmuir

Kim and Brett

Narms...

Thats a great start... <_<

Hi all

It is with great frustration that my Mrs has decided she doesnt want to leave all our family here, buying a new house, starting over etc. etc. <_< So I hope that she changes her mind soon because I want to get out of here! If she does then we will see you there.....We love the bot gardens anyway!

I will continue working on her and now that I can post here I will be asking lots of questions!

Cheers

Palms

Is anyone else from Durban heading to Perth or is it just us ??

Many people are heading to Brisbane!

We were looking at Brissie!

We are torn between Brisbane and Perth. We like the sound of Brisbane but my brother, his wife and 2 boys whom we are very close to are moving to Perth and everyone has advised us that it is a good idea to be close to family.

Lots to talk about when we meet Candice! Looking forward to it!

Kim

Also loooking forward to it, as far as we know we the only ones from DBN form the forum going to perth

We are torn between Brisbane and Perth. We like the sound of Brisbane but my brother, his wife and 2 boys whom we are very close to are moving to Perth and everyone has advised us that it is a good idea to be close to family.

Lots to talk about when we meet Candice! Looking forward to it!

Kim

Hi there,

i will try and come too.

Looks like my hubbie may be in Melbourne over that time so pending his flights will try make it.

Thanks

Smartie.

Aaah.... zi liest she is growing! :)

Excellent! I am also bringing a friend who is going across on a 457 visa in May and will also tell my brother and his wife about it.

See you there

Kim

Hey People

Sorry Red do not mean to hi jack you thread, but just want to put a list up of people who are or maybe coming and if they could confirm. I know we still got some time

Red & Just B x 2 (i think)

Flockie Family x 4

Mauritzvw x 2

Kim & Brett x 2 (maybe her friend/brotherand his wife)

Smartie??? Not sure on her husbands flights

GoergeO x 4 (maybe)

Wombatmuir x 2

If people can confirm or get more people that would be great.

Hope to see all of you there, 11am a bit early for the beers......... or is it :unsure:

Thanks

We will definatly be there count us in!

Hey People

Sorry Red do not mean to hi jack you thread, but just want to put a list up of people who are or maybe coming and if they could confirm. I know we still got some time

Red & Just B x 2 (i think)

Flockie Family x 4

Mauritzvw x 2

Kim & Brett x 2 (maybe her friend/brotherand his wife)

Smartie??? Not sure on her husbands flights

GoergeO x 4 (maybe)

Wombatmuir x 2

If people can confirm or get more people that would be great.

Hope to see all of you there, 11am a bit early for the beers......... or is it :unsure:

Thanks

Hey People

Sorry Red do not mean to hi jack you thread, but just want to put a list up of people who are or maybe coming and if they could confirm. I know we still got some time.... 11am a bit early for the beers......... or is it :ilikeit:

Thanks

No worries - please the more proactive everyone is - the better...

And NO - 11am is not too early for beers mate!

PS - Just B and Red and kiddie - so 3...