lanandk: Newbie

letsgo

Hi there all,

Big decision has been made - we will get to OZ this year - even if I have to swim!!

We are a family of 4 who are currently managing a farm in KZN. No future for us here.

At this point, I have a job offer in NSW :thumbdown: , and trying to go over on PR visa. Agent appointed in Sydney (Andre Burger & Associates) anybody know them or used them? I have started getting paperwork together and applying for clearances etc. Anyone know how to get a police clearance out of ZIM?

Now for the big wait! :ilikeit:

What fantastic advice I have gleend off this forum. You guys really help!! :D

Agent appointed in Sydney (Andre Burger & Associates) anybody know them or used them?

Jip, know him - he did not handle our migration (we were employer sponsored) but he gave us heaps of free advise regarding our PR options and have helped friends through some tough Visa issues. He is an ex-South African and from my experience, I don't think you'll go wrong with him. :thumbdown:

Welcome to the forum!

Hi ianandk, would it be possible to supply the contact details of Andre Burger & Associates. We are looking for a reputable agent to help with our migration to Oz.

Thanks

Hi ianandk, would it be possible to supply the contact details of Andre Burger & Associates. We are looking for a reputable agent to help with our migration to Oz.

Thanks

Hi Christina,

Below are the contact details I have.

Raul Senise, raul@ozimmigration.com at Andre Burger & Associates, Registered Migration Agent, +61 (0)28345 5600

Good luck

Ian