Johnny & Rene: Newbie

Johnny & Rene

Hi everyone,

We have thought about this and in less than 5 minutes made the decision, we are immigrating to Australia.

I have my own business in South Africa, Nelspruit, but do not mind working for soemone again aas long as this means peace of mind for myself the wife and chidlren.

There are 4 family members and one dog taking the big step. It is still very nerve wrecking thinking about everything that has to be done but we all agree that it will be worth it in the end.

I must admit that finding the forum has made life a lot easier and saved me a lot of time regarding the immigration process. Any questions that the wife or children have gets looked up and voila the answer is right there and alot of extras.

If my sponsor had his way I would have been there allready but unfortunatelly there is a process that has to be followed and as you can see we are in the very beginning stages of it all. I get phone calls just about every second day.

To everyone out there that has contributed to this site thank-you, thank-you, thank-you

Johnny, René, Micheal, Shelby & Snippie

Welcome to you all, hope your journey is a smooth one!

Welcome to the forum. This website has been a blessing for hundreds of people. :ilikeit:

Hi good luck to you as u start with the process.

We are also at the start and at time everything seems so much to take in.

I agree this forum is wonderful

From Deon,Louise and kids

Hi guys,

Welcome to the forums. It s a pleasure and glad we can help. Any questions? just ask and we will try help.

Jordy

Hi Johnny

If you have your own business you might consider a 163 Business Visa, (or if it is a larger business a type 160). Do a search on the immi website for it.

I'm always fascinated by forumites from the platteland wanting to leave. I suppose I have a preconceived idea that the rural towns have less crime etc than us in Gangsters Paradise. But at the end of the day we all have the same govt, and probably less money is directed to the smaller places for roads/police/schools etc.

So, good luck on your quest.

Welcome Johnny and family

This forum makes life so much easier. Ask and search. and you should find the answers you are looking for.

J&j