How about it?

5vannemerwea

Hi

I just thought wether if would be possible for our hosts. Can't we make our own galery of pictures from Australia divided into catagory's like Nature, City's, travel, people, adventure etc.

Rather than going thru all the post to try and find links or photos. Just log on as a member and browse throught the galery's.

The pictures can be uploaded from the web or personel photos from the formulites.

Just an idea that might work. :thumbdown:

Thanks anyway for all your hosts' work. We love this forum!!! :blush:

Martin

• 2 weeks later...

Martin it is indeed a matter of bandwidth and diskspace that's at issue here. We prefer that members publish their picrtures at one of the free picture hosting sites on the Internet, like Flickr (my personal favourite), Photobucket, etc. One of our hosts on SACanada wrote a nice little howto a while ago, which is worth a read: here. Pay particular attention to B. LINKED IMAGES.

Hope that helps some.

Enjoy!

Thanks Hendi & Red for the reply. I rest my case :ph34r: with your knowlegde and experience.

Thanks for all the efford and time you guys put in to this forum that keep us going :ilikeit:

Martin

Do searches on You Tube for cities that you'd like to see. Some cool footage there, more than we've ever managed to see on Travel Channel...