Your brain and your right foot.

Red

Guest natalie3
You guys have four years to practise this till you get it right for your Aussie citizenship.

Your foot must be totally detached from your brain by that time.

Oh . . . . and you have to be able to say "Go the Wallabies" distinctly enough for an Aussie to pick it out.

Your accents are so bad, when you first get to Australia, it sounds like "Up the Springboks"

No self respecting Aussie would ever speak that badly!

The fact that we (as in saafers) have that pretty gold thingy-ma-bob that says WORLD CUP on buuuurns u hey??

Go ummmm..W A LLA BIES>>>>..go go..mmm.. go mates..good on ja...come come..a little faster..ooh look this is called a "RUGBY ball".... :whome:

You guys have four years to practise this till you get it right for your Aussie citizenship.

Bet you this was something that Howard put on the test, but we will trust Rudd to get it off for us. although the Aussies make us English speakers do IELTS test so it wouldnt surprise me if it was part of the citizenship test.

Nilo and AdeleB are sisters.

Thanks for clarifying...

Sisters or incriminating evidence??? ;)

Ek he 'n bietjie aDown gevoel hier in sonige PTA vanoggend maar na my oefening wat jul my laat doen het voel ek nou sommer stukke beter en sit nou met 'n smile op my gesig!!

Dankie

Sonica

• 1 month later...

I have the whole office waving their feet.Its even funnier than doing it yourself !!! :ilikeit::lol::lol::lol: