Sponsorship 457 - and family sponsorship

benita

:thumbdown: Eerstens dankie vir die forum - dit is great - geniet dit so

We have explained that we need sponsorship from a company, & we are quite sure that we are almost there, only a few hiccups need to be sorted.

What I would like to know is, should family sponsor us, what is the criteria? Do they have to be PR's or what - Need they have lived in Aus for a certain time, who will be able to help?

In the meantime, any ideas for furniture removals, a good company and probable coste etc?? What do we leave behind & what do we take along, do we close bank accounts here or leave some open.

Except for Unabridged certificates, IELTS, medicals, visas, plane tickets what other costs are involved that we might have left out so we can start budgeting.

Have a great day - almost bedtime here - still extremely hot.

love the summe though

Mooi gaan

Benita

A far as I know family sponsoring you has to have PR and have stayed here 2 years at least.

What I would like to know is, should family sponsor us, what is the criteria? Do they have to be PR's or what - Need they have lived in Aus for a certain time, who will be able to help?