Danie en Christina x 2

Julie G x 2

Pippa x 3

Moose x 3

Cindylou x 1

JJV x 2

Mads x 6

Jacobus x 2

Barnone, I have not heard from you as yet. Are you planning to join us again?

See you soon!

Pippa

<_<

Hi Pippa,

Sorry to let you know that we wont be able to attened the coffy club on Saturday. Hubby has to work <_< . Would have like to meet everybody.

Sulona

Hi,

Not a problem Sulona!

Herewith the latest list:

Godan x 1

Peepee x 3/4

Chris x 3

Cheryse x 2

Danie en Christina x 2

Julie G x 2

Pippa x 3

Moose x 3

Cindylou x 1

JJV x 2

Mads x 6

Jacobus x 2

Riaan x 4

I will confirm our booking with Irene Dairy Farm tomorrow. Please note that the booking is under "Coffee Club".

Look forward to seeing you!

Pippa

:whome:

Hi All,

Herewith the final list:

Snugglefuss x 1

Godan x 1

Peepee x 3/4

Chris x 3

Cheryse x 2

Danie en Christina x 2

Julie G x 2

Pippa x 3

Moose x 3

Cindylou x 1

JJV x 2

Mads x 6

Jacobus x 2

Riaan x 4

See you tomorrow at 14:00 @ Irene Dairy Farm's Country Cafe.

Ciao,

Pippa

:ilikeit:

Hi Everybody,

I've just joined the forum. It has a wealth of information!! Thanks to everybody contributing. We have contacted an agent to gather more information on migration costs etc.. thus my wife and I are still at step 0 in the migration process. We are currently living in Centurion. I see you have a coffee session a the Irene Dairy Farm's Country Cafe. I would like to know more about it and if we are welcome to join in?

Hi Everybody,

I've just joined the forum. It has a wealth of information!! Thanks to everybody contributing. We have contacted an agent to gather more information on migration costs etc.. thus my wife and I are still at step 0 in the migration process. We are currently living in Centurion. I see you have a coffee session a the Irene Dairy Farm's Country Cafe. I would like to know more about it and if we are welcome to join in?

Hi Notepad

You're more than welcome to join. See you there!!!! :D

:( OK, so there I was at 13:45 and I was told that there was no "coffee club" booking - only three large booking and none of them ours! :(

So I sat and had a coffee club meeting all by myself! Was it a practical joke, were you all hiding behind a tree waiting to jump out at me and go "surprise!" ? :D

Sorry not to have met you

C'Lou

Sorry I got there late (15h30)...good to make some new aquaintances & see some of you again

Thanks to Pippa & Cindy for organising & to Riekie & SS for the reading material.

See you all next time

_0 aka Barnone

Dear Cindylou,

I can’t believe we missed each other... I was a bit late and I know that there was a mix up with our table, but when I arrived at around 14:10, there were approximately 20 people already.

I just assumed that you were in bed with your laryngitis.

So many people asked for you and it is pity that you could not meet everyone.

My apologies for the confusion!

Pippa

:angry:

Thanks a mill Pippa for organising everything!

Once again the Coffee Club was a great success - our one loooong table had to eventually become two tables as more and more people joined.

Cindy Lou, would have loved to meet you too - next time!

Was great to meet so many 'new' people and finally put faces to names on the forum.

Heartfelt thanks to Riekie and Sunshine Sister for the reading material and info they've sent all the way from Sydney - much appreciated! :angry:

Look forward to the next meeting.

:)

Hi All

Sorry we did not show :unsure: . We had to organise for our first show house :P as we leave for good ol Perth as soon as we get our house sold :(

We were really looking forward to meeting you guys.

Guest Sunshine Sister

Dear Pippa and coffee-meeters, (how's that for a word !! :huh: )

Thanks SO much for my fabulous card, which I got in the post today !! :P I had an exceptionally unsuccessful (borderline miserable) day.. ;) hehehe, looooong story, let's just say I'll have to stay off my own Saffers in Oz thread for a day or two until I can think of something nice to say. :P And your card was just what the doctor ordered. Thanks everyone, what a nice bunch of ppl you are ! Australia is/will be lucky to have you !

Loads of love

Your friend

Sunshine Sista

B)

Edited by Sunshine Sister