CarolynSG: Hi Everyone!

CarolynSG

Hello there!

Obviously you guessed it, i am new here.

My name is Carolyn, im 25. My husband, Graig, he is 27.

I am currently in South Africa, East London actually, and i am making plans to move out of here to Australia. My brother is currently waiting for this PR for Australia, and then once he is gone, My Hubby and myself are planning on following.

Still very confused though, never been a girl to really understand the whole immigration, visa, work permitt thing! But i'm sure i'll get there with a little help :)

Nice meeting you all!

Guest Jules

Hi Carolyn :ilikeit:

Good to see you here! :) I'm sure you'll get answers to all your questions and make some friends here too. Look forward to seeing you around on the forum.

Julie :ilikeit:

Hiya Caroline

Welcome - I know you'll find loads of info here.

I spent a few years in the Eastern Cape - one of the best areas in the country as far as I'm concerned. Good luck with the process!

Cindylou

Welcome Carolyn! I used fora extensively when plotting my migration, and I hope you'll find lots of useful info here - as well as a few friends!

Have you decided where you would prefer to go? And what do you and hubs do for a living? There are many of us around that are close to various businesses, and you never know - you might meet a contact here.

Good to "meet" you and I'm looking forward to seeing you around!

Cheers

Ajay

Welcome Carolyn,

I'm sure you'll enjoy our virtual community. Its a cosy place on the net and you'll find alot of help, hints, tips and friendly support. Shoot away with those niggly questions and take some time to read and go through some of the previous postings - it is a hive of information!

Chatterbug

Ajay, did you study Latin at school (or varsity)? - You are one of the few to know what the correct plural of forum is.

Me - Latin??? Nope - just anal about the correct use of English - much to my punctuation and grammar-challenged hubby :ilikeit: Thanks for the compliment though :thumbdown:

Cheers

Ajay