moira mcnally

pattie

looking for my penfriend from the 1960's 70's we somehow lost contact. she lived at a place called Toukley. Anybody know her . :blush: .

looking for my penfriend from the 1960's 70's we somehow lost contact. she lived at a place called Toukley. Anybody know her . :ilikeit: .

Hi

You can try to track the person down, by using the white pages of Australia.White pages

Toukley is in NSW

L'mari

• 1 month later...
Hi

You can try to track the person down, by using the white pages of Australia.White pages

Toukley is in NSW

L'mari

hi L'mari thanks but i dont have Australian white pages, I live in South Africa

But still hoping someone out there will read this. her address was 1 second Ave, toukley. nsw :blush:

hi L'mari thanks but i dont have Australian white pages, I live in South Africa

But still hoping someone out there will read this. her address was 1 second Ave, toukley. nsw :lol:

Pattie that was a link in the above post if you click on the underlined whitepages in L'mari's very helpful posting :blush: this will get to the Whitepages (Australia's official telephone directory book) from there you should be able to enter the above information and if indeed her surname does come up, then you have a positive result