Time of Coffee Clubs

Pippa

Time of Coffee Club  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What time on a Saturday do you prefer to attend a Coffee Club?

• Morning
    • Afternoon
    • Evening

To Everyone in the Waiting...

We've had 2 very successful Coffee Clubs so far and it's been a very valuable function to most of us. We would like to schedule the next Coffee Club in the Pta/Jhb region, but would like to know what time on a Saturday you prefer to attend a Coffee Club?

Look forward to hearing from you!

Pippa

Hi Pippa,

New on the blog ( Block..)

We stay in Centurion, and would like to meet up with you guys...

Dear Moose,

You are more than welcome. I will put out an invitation shortly. Look forward to meeting you!

Pippa

Hi Pippa

I'm sorry I missed the last one, so I will make sure I dont miss the next one so I can meet some of the people in person. :-)

Hi

Looking forward to the next one, the last one was great.

Cheers :ilikeit: (for the afternoon)

Tj

• 1 month later...

Morning Jake,

The next Coffee Club is Saturday 19 August 2006. Please go to Coffee Club, 19 August 2006 Invite for more information.

You are more than welcome to join us. Please confirm your attendance as soon as possible.

Pippa

:whome:

• 1 month later...

Dear Ystervarkie2006,

Yes, we will definitely have another Coffee Club in Gauteng before the end of the year. So many people asked for a Coffee Club. We will most probably plan it for mid-November, but will confirm it closer to the time.

Thank you for expressing your interest in the Gauteng Coffee Club. I look forward to meeting you!

Have a lovely weekend!

Pippa

• 2 weeks later...
Dear Ystervarkie2006,

Yes, we will definitely have another Coffee Club in Gauteng before the end of the year. So many people asked for a Coffee Club. We will most probably plan it for mid-November, but will confirm it closer to the time.

Thank you for expressing your interest in the Gauteng Coffee Club. I look forward to meeting you!

Have a lovely weekend!

Pippa

Pippa,

Please let me know when too. We are in Centurion.

Hi Pippa!

Ek en Renee sal ook baie graag die volgende coffee club wil bywoon en sien uit om 'n paar mense te ontmoet!

Ek hou die forum dop vir die details van die volgende een!

Groete

Werner

Hi Pippa!

Ek en Renee sal ook baie graag die volgende coffee club wil bywoon en sien uit om 'n paar mense te ontmoet!

Ek hou die forum dop vir die details van die volgende een!

Groete

Werner

Hi Everyone,

CindyLou and I normally arrange it every 3 months and it is definitely Coffee Club time. CindyLou is currently in the UK and I would like to confirm a date with her before posting an invitation on the forum. Please note that we all members will receive an invite to the Coffee Club and an invitation will also be posted under Coffee Clubs.

Will let you know of the date; it would definitely be in November!

Pippa

Hi Pippa

Yes, please. :ilikeit: The Carvalho's would like to be present at the next Coffee Club, so please keep us informed wrt the next date.

Cheers

Hey Pippa, just so you know, the only weekends we are around in Nov are the 4th & 25th (boohoo!) We are frantically seeing everyone before the container gets here on 29th. It's a busy time of year anyway with Christmas parties, etc. But if we can't make it we wish you a wonderfull, successful meeting anyway.

Anyway, just my cheeky 2c worth :cowboy:

Bron

Ps. It's not a huge, great clunker of a hint or anything. :cowboy:

Edited by B H

To Everyone in the Waiting...

We've had 2 very successful Coffee Clubs so far and it's been a very valuable function to most of us. We would like to schedule the next Coffee Club in the Pta/Jhb region, but would like to know what time on a Saturday you prefer to attend a Coffee Club?

Look forward to hearing from you!

Pippa

Hi,

Please let me know about the next meeting in Pta/Centurion Nov 2006.

Kind regards,

Ria

Ons sal ook graag wil bywoon ...jip, ok Centurion...Probleem ook net met al die funksies, maar laat weet, ons sal werklik julle wil ontmoet :ilikeit:

Hi,

Please let me know about the next meeting in Pta/Centurion Nov 2006.

Kind regards,

Ria

Hi Pippa,

Please count us in. It would be great to put faces to names!

hope it will be after the 18th.

regards,

Hannes & Lizelle

• 3 months later...

Hi Pippa.

Ek het die vorige Koffie Klub gemis. :o Wanneer beplan julle weer om een te hou? Sal dit baie graag wil bywoon. Ek sien hier is nou baie nuwe lede van Pretoria, ek is seker daar sal sommer baie mense belang stel.

Groete

Sheila2Oz

Hi Pippa,

Ons sal ook graag wil kom om almal te ontmoet. Laat weet asb wanneer julle volgende coffee club in Pta is.

Groete

Michelle

• 1 month later...

I would really really like to attend!! Please put me on your invit list?