PE

Elsabe Murran

Hey Non

I don't mean to hijack the thread, but why are your in-laws considering returning??

BTW, we are also from PE.

Have a good one!

NicciG

Hi NicciG

Good question! Every year they come out on holiday they return saying they made the right decision. I think they are just missing family.....! They also feel quite isolated living in Perth. When we went to Oz in 2006 on LSD trip we told them we would not be moving to WA rather to East coast. I am sure if they had some family in Oz they would stay. No definite decision has been made as yet. Am sure a months holiday in SA will cure them! Time will tell....

Take care

Non

Oh this is soooooooooooo not fair.... wish i had some other fellow "wanna go to Aus" peoples when we were still in PE.....

Been in Aus little over 2 years now... miss PE loads... well maybe just my family and friends....

How is PE lately?????

Just wondering if i know any of the fellow PE-nites coming to Aus soon???

Hi Catz

I'm from PE, but didn't grow up there. Went to UPE. Moving to Melbourne from Sydney on 26 July!

Going to be quite busy for first two weeks I guess trying to find a place to stay. Start work on 11 August.

Would be interesting to see who from PE knows each other!

PM me if you like....

PS I'll be quite busy in next few weeks moving etc....so if I don't reply right away I haven't forgotten!

Hi, I'm in Perth. Moved here 2 months ago from PE. Miss it and family like anything. It seems there are lots of PE folk moving.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Guys

I see coffee clubs being held in all diffirent areas. What about PE? Maybe we can get all the PE guys together? Any suggestions?

We would like to meet other PE guys and find out how far they are in their immigration processes.

Hope to get a good response. :holy:

Elsabe

Hi Guys

Joined yesterday, returned from a holiday in Perth on Sunday. Our family moved to Perth in 2003 lived there for 3 years, we returned to P.E in 2006 for personal reasons. We own a house up north in a area called Currambine ( which is full of South African's) and also have a Aussie passports.

So if anyone wants to chat and ask a few questions, we can give you some advice and a few contacts.

Regards

Alan

• 3 weeks later...

Hello PE. We are packing for Melbourne and I have to be there during September. If anyone from PE is moving that way it would be great to get together before we leave. Mark

Hello PE. We are packing for Melbourne and I have to be there during September. If anyone from PE is moving that way it would be great to get together before we leave. Mark

Hi Mark

We're also heading to Melbourne. Visa has arrived - now just waiting on the sale of our house!!!!! The company that has sponsored my hubby is being very patient and understanding - have not given him a start date as yet. We hope to sell soon so that we can be there early next year!

Great to know that there are other PE families heading to Melbourne!

Know what area you will be in? Hubby will be working in Airport West, so we'll be looking at suburbs close enough.

Belinda

Hi everyone in PE

I'm going to spend 6 weeks in PE with my mother (and my 2 kiddies) before i fly out to Sydney to join my husband.

I will be arriving mid Oct and would be keen to meet with other ladies who are in the same boat. So.... if anyone's keen, pse PM me and we can get together for tea.

regards

Karen

Hi Belinda and Karen

I will be working in Exhibition Street in the CBD and my sponsors are happy to give me time to get all the paperwork out of the way. I hope to be there end-September. My wife and kids will be staying behinf until th eend of the year and will be joining me in December when the kids have completed school exams.

We have absolutely no idea which suburb we wil setle in or which school to send the girlks to. All three of my daughters attend Collegiate High and I would love to find sonthing similar that siode that would not take up a years salary like some of the private school's in Oz seem to do.

Karen give my wife Muriel a call when you are in town as she will still be here and I am sure will enjoy some feedback on the entite emigration routine.

Regards, Mark

• 4 weeks later...
Hi Guys

Joined yesterday, returned from a holiday in Perth on Sunday. Our family moved to Perth in 2003 lived there for 3 years, we returned to P.E in 2006 for personal reasons. We own a house up north in a area called Currambine ( which is full of South African's) and also have a Aussie passports.

So if anyone wants to chat and ask a few questions, we can give you some advice and a few contacts.

Regards

Alan

Hey i wonder if this is my brother in law here?

either that or its a huge coincidence.

• 2 years later...

I thought Id get things fired up again since the last post.

Anybody out there from PE that want to get together or am I on the wrong forum :D

Edited by lloyd

I thought Id get things fired up again since the last post.

Anybody out there from PE that want to get together or am I on the wrong forum :D

To add fuel to the fire, is there anybody from PE already in Perth that would like to attend a get together? The Facebook group 'ex PE, 60's,70's & 80's is going to be organising one soon.