Mooi Adelaide

Blossom

Hi,

Ek is nog 'n nuwe forumiet... Ek en my man kom van die 1ste tot die 14de September Australie toe vir 'n LSD. Ons sou van Perth na Melbourne, Canberra en Sydney gegaan het. Per ongeluk het ek op Adelaide afgekom en ek dink ek is verlief... Ons gaan ons toertjie aansienlik aanpas om ten minste 3 dae in Adelaide deur te bring. Kan jy dalk enige MOET-SIEN plekke aanbeveel en backpackers of ander goedkoop verblyf. Ek sal dit so waardeer. My man is 'n printer en ons wil beslis 'n draai gaan maak by PMP Print en Cadillac Printing.

Dankie dat julle hierdie forum so vol inligting prop: ons paloekas hierdie kant kan nie sonder julle nie....

Groete

Marinda

• 1 month later...
Sunsethome20feb08.jpg

Net om julle mensies nog meer lus te maak. Hierdie foto het ek 10 minute terug uit my agterplaas geneem....

Hi

Dit lyk so nice daar..ek is opad adelaide toe en wil net weet waar die beste uitbreidings is.My kantore sal in Wingfield wees en ek sal seker baie vlieg,enige hulp sal welkom wees.

Beste Groete

Renier

Hi

Dit lyk so nice daar..ek is opad adelaide toe en wil net weet waar die beste uitbreidings is.My kantore sal in Wingfield wees en ek sal seker baie vlieg,enige hulp sal welkom wees.

Beste Groete

Renier

Hi Renier

Many suburbs to pick from. Depends on what your personal preferences are and what you can afford. A (modern) suburb North of Adelaide that is popular with South Africans is Mawson Lakes.

Good idea to get here before you decide where you want to live.

Enjoy!

Manny

Hi aan almal daar in Adelaide

Ek sien die plekkie waar julle woon is pragtig en mooi skoon :) . Ek sien ook baie van julle sê dat Adelaide net soos die Kaap is, nou as dit die geval is, is die see se water net so koud daar in Adelaide soos in die Kaap?

Mooi bly en dankie vir al die wonderlike inligting.

B

Hi Renier

Many suburbs to pick from. Depends on what your personal preferences are and what you can afford. A (modern) suburb North of Adelaide that is popular with South Africans is Mawson Lakes.

Good idea to get here before you decide where you want to live.

Enjoy!

Manny

Hi Manny,

Any other suburbs northeast and maybe to the south with similar housing types, must say we like the modern style Mawson Lakes has to offer.

Thanks,

Neville

Hi Manny,

Any other suburbs northeast and maybe to the south with similar housing types, must say we like the modern style Mawson Lakes has to offer.

Thanks,

Neville

Hi Neville

I suggested Mawson Lakes because Wingfield is located north of the Adelaide CBD. West lakes is also a delightful suburb (north west of the Adelaide CBD) that is worth considering.

If you are considering the north eastern suburbs, Athelstone (the newer parts) and Golden Grove are also suburbs with the more "modern" type of houses.

South of the Adelaide CBD and on the coast, Somerton Park and Brighton are lovely suburbs (but pricey). Further south is Hallett Cove-very popular with South Africans.

Then there are also some attractive suburbs in the Aelaide Hills, that are popular with South Africans like, Aberfoyle Park, Glenalta and Blackwood etc in the south east and Sterling,Aldgate, Bridgewater etc in the east. The suburbs located east of the Adelaide CBD like, Toorak Gardens, Burnside, Urrbrae, Wattle Park, Rosslyn Park etc are great to live in but are generally more expensive.

The fun part is deciding on the suburb that you would like to live in, the interesting bit is finding a house in that suburb that you can afford.

Enjoy!

Manny

PS. Just noticed that I am logged in under my wife's name. <_<

Hi Neville

I suggested Mawson Lakes because Wingfield is located north of the Adelaide CBD. West lakes is also a delightful suburb (north west of the Adelaide CBD) that is worth considering.

If you are considering the north eastern suburbs, Athelstone (the newer parts) and Golden Grove are also suburbs with the more "modern" type of houses.

South of the Adelaide CBD and on the coast, Somerton Park and Brighton are lovely suburbs (but pricey). Further south is Hallett Cove-very popular with South Africans.

Then there are also some attractive suburbs in the Aelaide Hills, that are popular with South Africans like, Aberfoyle Park, Glenalta and Blackwood etc in the south east and Sterling,Aldgate, Bridgewater etc in the east. The suburbs located east of the Adelaide CBD like, Toorak Gardens, Burnside, Urrbrae, Wattle Park, Rosslyn Park etc are great to live in but are generally more expensive.

The fun part is deciding on the suburb that you would like to live in, the interesting bit is finding a house in that suburb that you can afford.

Enjoy!

Manny

PS. Just noticed that I am logged in under my wife's name. :whome:

Thanks Manny,

Just so difficult to decide where to settle. Suppose we need to do a proper study with regards to schools etc. We would rather live in an older suburb and integrate with society and other expats than live in a "fancy" suburb and be all alone ?

We are outgoing people, love sport and I feel like playing rugby again :lol: once in Adelaide. The sooner we get to know South Africans, the better. Especially for the kids !!!

Thanks,

Neville