New one on board

BlackJack

Hi Guys BlackJack here

Fantastic website, wish I had found it earlier, been on the aussiemove.com one

Our journey is moving on rather rapidly, job offer in Aug 2007, vist Perth Nov 2007, visa 457 application sent Monday 4 Feb 08, house on market, kids school notice given and the journey begins - hopefully in Perth by April

Look forward to getting to Perth for some sanity and law and order (power would be nice too)

Cheers

hi and good luck, you've been lucky this far!!!

Keep us posted

Hi Guys BlackJack here

Fantastic website, wish I had found it earlier, been on the aussiemove.com one

Our journey is moving on rather rapidly, job offer in Aug 2007, vist Perth Nov 2007, visa 457 application sent Monday 4 Feb 08, house on market, kids school notice given and the journey begins - hopefully in Perth by April

Look forward to getting to Perth for some sanity and law and order (power would be nice too)

Cheers

Welcome! You will be amazed how quickly time flies! It's "sommer lekker" thinking about the big move, although we still have a long way to go!

Jeez... at that rate of progress, I guess you'll just be passing through then? :ilikeit:

Hope those last coupla months go smoothly for ya :)

Wow! You've done so much and we didn't even know you were hiding here!

Good luck!

Congratulations on your progress so far! :D

Sometimes it feels as though I am the last (and slowest) South African to want to emmigrate. ;)

All the best with your new life,

Mark

Hey Tobold

You seem to be in about the same stage as I am. I submitted my skills assess yesterday (ICAA), so will take a few days to get there. I am also confirmed for 12th April JHB for IELTS - my confirm says "first confirmation" and that the oral could be a week earlier or later - does yours say the same?

Edited by Boogle