Job Search - Agriculture

Miss Piggy

Ek plaas hierdie namens my sus en skoonbroer - as iemand kan help sal dit wonderlik wees. Het reeds vir poste op die net gesoek, maar nie veel gekry nie.:ilikeit:

"If you wish success in life… make perserverance your friend, experience your counselor, caution your brother and hope your guardian genius."

Joseph Addison(1672–1719)

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

In the light of the above quote I appeal to you with the hope that you would be able to assist me with the opportunity to contribute towards being a dynamic building block within the economy of such a diverse country as Australia.

I currently face a crossroad within my career as a Plant & Quality Technician. Due to current political employment policies growth within my field has become very restricted in our country and there is thus no future for advancement and development. This makes me realize that I will go no further than where I am now.

I would therefore like to appeal to you for employment sponsorship/a working visa within the field of agriculture be it government or within the private sector. I am a motivated worker, passionate about my abilities with strong leadership qualities and dedicated to my field of expertise within Bio-security and Agriculture. Austrialia being one of the countries with the biggest citrus and agricultural export market I believe that I would be able to invest my skills and expertise into the economy of Austrialia since I have approx. 14 years experience in the field.

Educated in English I am a 36 year old, fully literate in the language (speak, read and write) which includes understanding the terminology of procedures within my employment sector.

Off course in the same light myself and my family would like to become permanent citizens of Australia giving them a promising future with regards to employment opportunities, working and living in a safe and secure country.

Any assistance in granting employment would be greatly appreciated. If you are unable to assist in the above regard yourself would it be possible to provide me with alternative references through whom I can enquire?

I thank you for your time.

Yours faithfully

J. Taljaard

Wat is Bio Security? (Jammer as ek dom klink, maar ek sal graag probeer help).

Wat is Bio Security? (Jammer as ek dom klink, maar ek sal graag probeer help).

Ek is ook nie 100% seker :blink:, maar ek weet hy toets die kwaliteit van vrugte ens wat in en uitgevoer word van SA. So, ek neem aan dit gaan oor die sekuriteit dat geen skadelike organismes in of op die produkte is nie?

Hulle wil SO graag in Australia wees en gaan sommer dadelik aansoek doen vir PR (as hulle kan). Ek bid en glo dat die deure viri hulle in Oz sal oop gaan.

hi helga

weet nie waar jy vir werksgeleenthede in Australia gesoek het nie, want so ver as wat ek weet is daar baie beskikbaar. die ding is om net nie te picky te wees in die begin nie, so met ander woorde dit hang net af hoe graag hy die groot step wil maak ! ek het my PR gekry toe ek net 21 was met geen tersiere kwalifikasies ( is nou 23) Ek geniet my werk verskriklik baie. one of the main things that holds back grow in the primary industries in australia is the severe lack of employees.

best of luck!!!

Hi Helga,

Have you tried these sites?

Links to employment agencies in the agricultural field

Link to jobs within the Western Australian Government

Links to jobs within the Australian Government

Hope you find something there, it looks like the type of thing he is looking for. I've been saying this all the time, but I will say it again: If you are really desperate to get into Aus, give the regional areas a go. They have a lot of opportunities.

Greetings,

Dreamy

Hi Helga,

I've moved your post to the employment section. Hope you don't mind.

Good luck!

Pippa

Dankie julle! Het na die websites gaan kyk en 'n hele paar aansoeke ingevul namens my skoonbroer - hou styf duim vas!

Hi Helga,

Ons hou vas...... :ilikeit::)

Groetnis,

Dreamy

Hi Almal

Wil net laat weet my skoonbroer het besluit om 'n "recruitment agency" in Adelaide te gebruik. Het dit op die links gekry - so wil regtig baie dankie se vir al julle hulp. Ek hoop om hulle ASAP in Oz te sien, mis my fam VREESLIK!

Het hulle vertel van saaustralia.org en hoe wonderlik die mense hier is - so moenie verbaas wees as julle 'n nuwe taljaard familie sien aansluit nie! :)

Helga,

Kyk na die agentskappe op die volgende webpage:

http://www.griffith.nsw.gov.au/Page/Page.asp?Page_Id=253

Die groot landbou industriee hier is kort kort op soek na tegnoloee, en ek aanvaar veral met ons groot hoenderbedryf, sowel as rysbedryf hier en in Leeton ( http://www.sunrice.com.au/careers/leeton.asp ) sal jy in die biosekuriteitsveld baie geleenthede kry.

Sterkte!