Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'ras'.

The search index is currently processing. Current results may not be complete.
  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • Immigration
    • General Discussion on Immigration
    • Questions on Immigration
    • Discussion specifically on applying for visas
    • Questions related to applying for a visa
    • Discussion on LSD Trips & Arrivals
    • Settling In
    • Coffee Clubs
    • Schools & Education
    • Going Back?
  • Discussions
    • Foyer
    • General
    • Events
    • Communities
    • Money!
    • Home and Hearth
    • Health and Wellness
    • Ladies' Lounge
    • The Men's Shed
    • Spiritual Life
    • Lost-n-Found
    • Places of Interest
    • Journals
    • Travel
    • Funnies
  • Advertising
    • Classifieds
    • KuierKoerier¬©
  • Employment
    • Queries, Tips and News
    • Networking
    • Looking
    • Offering
    • Business
  • News from South Africa
    • General
    • Sport
  • Technical
    • Forum Help
    • Computers and Internet
    • Announcements

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...

Found 2 results

  1. Thought I'd share my recent experience with applying and getting financial emigration status myself. I didn't use an agent, but just worked with the foreign and migrant banking department at my bank (Nedbank - the others will have similar). This was correct as at June 2016 Note that payment of RA's could follow a slightly different process if you already have permanent residency and have a certificate of residency i.e. I don't think you need to financially migrate. I'm still in transition to PR so this is the route I chose to close everything out. It was relatively sim
  2. Monica25

    Getting your Retirement Annuity out

    Hi, We are trying to work out if we can get our RA out of SA without formally emigrating, before you turn 55. Has anyone managed this? If you have to formally emigrate has anyone done this without paying an agent to do it? Thanks
  • Create New...