Migration Agencies

Guest May

Hi All,

I am resident in Gauteng and looking for a reputable company to 'hold my hand' through the whole immigration process. Can I please have some suggestions?

HI May,

Welcome!!

You can contact Ray Welthagen @ 083 257 8102 (www.migrate2oz.co.za)

A lot of people refered us to him.

Good luck!

Stefan & Suzette Jacobs

Centurion :ilikeit:

Hi May,

Try searching through some of the past posts.

Also, click on 'search' on the top right hand corner and then you can search for any posts about migration agencies.

Hope that helps!

Michele

Hitchcock & Associates

www.hitchcock.com.au

I am resident in Gauteng and looking for a reputable company to 'hold my hand' through the whole immigration process. Can I please have some suggestions?

What ever you do, stay clear of Network Migration :D:thumbdown::angry::angry::ph34r::ph34r:

I made use of International Immigration Alliance - they gave me excellent service. They advertise in the Sunday newspaper and their tel.no is: 011 884 0320. Even went so far as to help my references, (none very capable in written English) to construct decent English sentences. -

Hi May,

We are having our application done by Fiona Carre, who is also a host on this forum. She has been wonderful so far. You can e-mail her at fionacarre@optusnet.com.au or send her a PM. Her website - www.carremigration.com.au

Regards,

Lindie

Hi May, i am pleased to say that we have used network migration services. Check out there website to see when is there next seminar in Gauteng. U do not have to use a agent. If your application is simple, u can do it yourself and get all the help and answers on this forum. From what i have seen is that all the agents charge about R20 000.00 + for there service. All fees and applications are extra and for your account. Hope this helps and good luck.

Hi all

I'm not sure whether I should be adding a new topic and am hijacking someone else's.

I have been referred to Ross Relocation Agency by family in Aus and wondered if anybody has had personal experience with them.

I would appreciate any comment on their service level

Thanks

We used Ross Relocation Services and their service is excellent u wont go wrong using them :D

Pm me if u want some more info on them :(