Cape Town: Coffee Club, 24th Feb 2007

Helena G

Hi all the Capies,

Ok, I have made the booking at La Famillie just outside Stellenbosch for the 24 February @ 09:30am

Adults Kids

Jaap Opperman x 2 x 2

Scott x 2 x 1

Gee x 1

Scott's Cousin x 2 x 2

Schoemie x 2 x 1

Jacques & Natz x 2

Pofstert x 2

Lourens & Elezea x 2

Helena & Andro x 2

Total Adults = 17 Total Kids = 6

Directions: (From Stellenbosch)

Take the R44 towards Somerset Mall / Strand

Drive past De Zalze Gholf Estate (on right hand side)

Drive past Mooiberge Strawberry Farm (with big intersection)

When on top of the hill (make sure you are in the righthand lane)

Start looking out for the Country Rose Nursery & La Famillie Restaurant on the right side of the road

Cross over the "middle man" Be carefull when crossing over, ( traffic at high speed from the Strand direction)

The restaurants telnr: 021 855 4469, the lady that did our booking's name is BRIDGET.

There's a small garden with play area (swings, trampline) for the kids, I asked her to seat us outside (if weather permits), otherwise we will be seated inside. I will comfirm with her a few days before the time just to make sure everything is still in order.

If anybody still want to come you are more than welcome, please just inform me so I can inform Bridget at the restaurant. I booked under my name: Helena Griessel

For those of you coming from the N2, Strand/Somerset West area, I'm sure you will be able to figure out the directions. The place will be on your left just before you get the dip that leads towards the big intersection at the Mooiberge Strawberry Farm and "Padstal" (what's a padstal in english?!) :D:blush::P

The place serves nice breakfast. I've only been there for breakfast but know they serve other things as well.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Take care,

Helena G ;)

Edited by Helena G

Many thanks for your efforts Helena - looking forward to meeting everybody.

Note that my cousin and his wife and 2 kids unfortunately won't be able to make it on the 24th.

Regards,

Scott

Padstal = Roadside stall ? Farm stall ?

Note that my cousin and his wife and 2 kids unfortunately won't be able to make it on the 24th.

Regards,

Scott

Hi Scott,

Thanks for the help with the name of the "padstal" :blush:

Will keep your booking the same, got your pm.

See you there.

Cheers,

Helena

Hi Helena,

Ons wil graag 'n ander couple met 2 kleintjies ook saambring - hulle beplan om volgende Januarie na Oz te verhuis ...

So dit sal dus wees : Lourens (4, + 4 kinders)

:blush:

• 2 weeks later...

Regards,

Scott

Hi Scott,

That's ok, I'm going to leave the booking at that, just incase more people pitch up.

Everyone attending Saturday, please try and bring CASH so that we don't have to worry about splitting the bill into "a million little pieces" (have you read that book? Great one)!

O yes, anybody with info about Oz, you're welcome to bring it along!

See you Saturday,

Cheers!

Helena :whome:

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for coming on Saturday, we had a great time!

Here are some pics.

Oops......I can't seem to copy and paste them? If someone can help....I'm blonde and don't know toooooo much about computers :unsure::unsure:

We must do it again soon.

Cheers

Helena G :unsure:

It was really nice to meet everyone, and put faces to the names. Here are a couple of pictures from the get-together. I can see the Oppermans, Pofstert, Helena G, the Schoemies, Gee and Big Red, amongst others.

post-829-1172775997.jpg

post-829-1172775769.jpg

Regards,

Scott

Edited by starfish

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the pics Scott. Good to hear you all had a great time!

SAS

Ai toe ek die foto's sien toe wens ek so ons was weer in Gordensbay.Ons en pelle het by daai padstal rest. geboer met ons kleingoed.Ek verlang sommer terug na my LAND.Geniet dit julle.URSULA