Employer Nomination Scheme 121 Visa Processing Times

The Steinbergs

Hello! My husband is being sponsored on an ENS Subclass 121 as a Carpenter. We have been here since December 2007 and my husband has worked for the company that sponsored him the whole time. The company sent their paperwork to the DIAC Parramatta on the 14th April 2010, we have got a PC's, Medicals, English tests etc and are waiting for the nomination number in order to submit our application. There has not been any movement at all. I have been in touch with this department but they keep saying to call back every 4 weeks, i called them 2 weeks ago and was told that they are currently busy with nominations from 01st April 2010.

So frustrating, all the PC's etc are on a time line!!!

Does anyone know what the hold up is?

Thanks

Stace

Hello! My husband is being sponsored on an ENS Subclass 121 as a Carpenter. We have been here since December 2007 and my husband has worked for the company that sponsored him the whole time. The company sent their paperwork to the DIAC Parramatta on the 14th April 2010, we have got a PC's, Medicals, English tests etc and are waiting for the nomination number in order to submit our application. There has not been any movement at all. I have been in touch with this department but they keep saying to call back every 4 weeks, i called them 2 weeks ago and was told that they are currently busy with nominations from 01st April 2010.

Thanks

Stace

Hello Stace,

The NSW Employer sponsored section has a large backlog (you knew this already!). They have actually farmed out some application to WA and Vic to try and catch up. Hopefully this will mean your application will soon be finalised.

Please also note that you do not need to wait for the nomination to be approved before you loge the visa application - I normally lodge them both at the same time. So you could lodge the visa application now.

I hope this helps.

Regards

Thanks

Stace

If I may ask, what number or email are you contacting them, because we got a successful offshore app from the on the 13th of May 2010 and lodged a day after that. We are waiting and I cannot understand why it is taking so long...

Thanks

Stace

If I may ask, what number or email are you contacting them, because we got a successful offshore app from the on the 13th of May 2010 and lodged a day after that. We are waiting and I cannot understand why it is taking so long...

Archived