Get Together Perth NOR

Mandylee

Feeling a little lonely. Want to see some friendly faces with a lot in common? -

We are having a get together at Whiteman Park in Swan Valley on Sunday 1 Aug at 12 noon.

Theme is 'Boerewors Rolls'

SO bring your rolls and Wors to cook on the Barbecues there.

Bring blankets or chairs to sit on, and anything else you can think of.

ALL are welcome. THe more the merrier !

Hope to see you there

Mandy and Erica :unsure:

(If you need directions to Whiteman Park, please PM Erica or myself)

Will definately try be there, but how will we know who you all are as I have never met anyone before? Or where will we meet you?

Lisa

Will definately try be there, but how will we know who you all are as I have never met anyone before? Or where will we meet you?

Lisa

Just keep your ears peeled for the SA accents... :ilikeit: No - I have just emailed Mandy - and mentioned that we would have to give our mobile no for just that reason - as it is a huge park and many entrances......

Mandy - 0401729111

Me - 0449682227

Just give us a call once inside and we can direct you!!! We are aiming at a spot near the kiddies pools.......looking forward to seeing you there!

Erica

Hi Erica

I normall put up the SA and Aussie flags, makes it so much easier that trying to listen for the accents.

Are you planning on being near Mussel Pools?

http://www.whitemanpark.com.au/visitorinfo...on/parkmap.aspx

Here is the website for a map of the park

Hi Erica

I normall put up the SA and Aussie flags, makes it so much easier that trying to listen for the accents.

Are you planning on being near Mussel Pools?

http://www.whitemanpark.com.au/visitorinfo...on/parkmap.aspx

Here is the website for a map of the park

Hi Enrica - it is the main entrance to the Park - where the tram stops and starts, the coffee shops are located, car Museum etc......a big kiddies pool which is popular in summer, so extremely hard to miss - basically in the hub of things. Mandy and I will get there a little earlier to secure a spot by the kids pools. Everyone can now take our mobile no's and find us easier like that. Thanks for the link on the map of Park - will come in handy!! Hope to see you there!!

Erica

Hi Enrica - it is the main entrance to the Park - where the tram stops and starts, the coffee shops are located, car Museum etc......a big kiddies pool which is popular in summer, so extremely hard to miss - basically in the hub of things. Mandy and I will get there a little earlier to secure a spot by the kids pools. Everyone can now take our mobile no's and find us easier like that. Thanks for the link on the map of Park - will come in handy!! Hope to see you there!!

Erica

[/Ditto to everything Erica has said xxxxx :ilikeit: ]

Lisa

[/Hi Lisa,

Hey, maybe it sounds like i know everybody :ilikeit:

But i have never met anybody before either, so when you get there, phone my mobile and i will guide you to where we are. I will try be there before anybody else (with Erica)

My number is 0401 729 111

Looking forward to meeting you

Mandy]

If there is another one between 23 September and 8 Augusts I will try my utmost to attend. We will be in Mindarie for 3 weeks from 19 September to 9 Oktober and have lined up interviews with schools from 20 October to 22 October. Now just to get job interviews for that time!!!

If there is another one between 23 September and 8 Augusts I will try my utmost to attend. We will be in Mindarie for 3 weeks from 19 September to 9 Oktober and have lined up interviews with schools from 20 October to 22 October. Now just to get job interviews for that time!!!

[Cool Beans, and good luck with your interviews :jester: ]

Lisa

Hi Lisa,

We are in Butler, we can meet at a certain time on Sunday morning and then follow through together, then you can at least meet us before, if you would like to do that?

Let me know.

Cheers

ON SUNDAY MORNING PLEASE CHECK THIS POST BEFORE LEAVING HOME TO MAKE SURE THAT THE WEATHER DOESNT FORCE US TO CANCEL. If in doubt, please feel free to ring Erica or myself to check.

ON SUNDAY MORNING PLEASE CHECK THIS POST BEFORE LEAVING HOME TO MAKE SURE THAT THE WEATHER DOESNT FORCE US TO CANCEL. If in doubt, please feel free to ring Erica or myself to check.

I will post on here what the weather is like up here around 10h30 as I live 5 minutes from Whiteman..

Thank you, that would be perfect !

M

HI ALL!!

Sunday is going to be a beautiful day - according to the internet weekend weather for Perth - and they are always spot on!!

Please once again - p/plates and serviettes will be provided - am sure there will be a few who will bring camera's - cannot for the life

of me find ours.....am turning the house upside down....would be nice to get some pic's...... ;) Anyone agree???

Like I mentioned we have never BBQ there before only having picnic's so maybe pack in some tin foil as not sure how clean those BBQ are... generally just a wipe down is good enough....

Will see all there on SUNDAY...... :holy:

Erica

[/Yeah, i'm bringing my camera :ilikeit:

And will also bring some tin foil. Thanks for the p/plates

My picnic basket is one of the things i left behind in S Africa, Still havent replaced it here. Cant seem to find those African stalls where they sell them ! Ha ha ha

Ok, maybe a trip to Bunnings ....

See you all tomorrow :ilikeit:

Mandy]

[/Yeah, i'm bringing my camera :ilikeit:

And will also bring some tin foil. Thanks for the p/plates

My picnic basket is one of the things i left behind in S Africa, Still havent replaced it here. Cant seem to find those African stalls where they sell them ! Ha ha ha

Ok, maybe a trip to Bunnings ....

See you all tomorrow :ilikeit:

Mandy]

Hey Mandy - I am battling to find a decent cooler box - the hard ones we got in SA with the click on lid?? Here I have only seen the pap cooler bags with the zip :ilikeit: I have two - a nice size one.....(which our beloved son took with for his fishing.... :ilikeit: ) so you can imagine how that smells.....!!! and a smaller one...which I will have to CRAM everything into.!

I saw some stunning picnic baskets at @home I think it's called - but that is in the Galleria ......

I will just have to make use of my LOVELY bright pink Coles bags..... :whome:

Erica

[/Good Morning Erica :ilikeit:

I have a hard cooler box (Eski as they call it) Had to buy one for all the cricket games we watch my son play.

And i also have a delightful pink plastic soft bag i got from Coles which i use for the beach. Will have to use that.

I've looked at those amazing picnic baskets at the Galleria. Just cant bring myself to buy one. So expensive and we dont need it too often. So will probably stuff everything in our pockets :ilikeit:

Going to make some fudge now. The guys at work made me promise i would bring them some on Monday.

Are you buying your bread rolls today or tomorrow? :ilikeit:

M]

[/Good Morning Erica :ilikeit:

I have a hard cooler box (Eski as they call it) Had to buy one for all the cricket games we watch my son play.

And i also have a delightful pink plastic soft bag i got from Coles which i use for the beach. Will have to use that.

I've looked at those amazing picnic baskets at the Galleria. Just cant bring myself to buy one. So expensive and we dont need it too often. So will probably stuff everything in our pockets :ilikeit:

Going to make some fudge now. The guys at work made me promise i would bring them some on Monday.

Are you buying your bread rolls today or tomorrow? :ilikeit:

M]

That it - Eski! Brilliant cooler boxes!! Those 'Delux' picnic baskets are really cool - but yes, very pricey...me thinks great for Caviar, imported cheeses and the like..... :ilikeit: Lekker Coles bags...nothing wrong with those!!

Erica

You can get Esky's at Coles/Woolies and Bunnings, have also seen them at Target and Big W etc.

I may not make it tomorrow, because its such a nice day my friend and I may take the dogs up to Hilarys beach for a swim and a play, if i get back in time though I may just pop in and say hi on the way back but both the dog and I will be full of sand!

You can get Esky's at Coles/Woolies and Bunnings, have also seen them at Target and Big W etc.

I may not make it tomorrow, because its such a nice day my friend and I may take the dogs up to Hilarys beach for a swim and a play, if i get back in time though I may just pop in and say hi on the way back but both the dog and I will be full of sand!

Thanks for the tip! Geez need to get my blinkers off - could not find them..... :ilikeit: yes, tomorrow is set to be stunning, if you can, pop in to say hi!

Erica

Thanks for the tip! Geez need to get my blinkers off - could not find them..... :ilikeit: yes, tomorrow is set to be stunning, if you can, pop in to say hi!

Erica

Will try my best, I am leaving for the beach at 09h30 so i will post a weather update then.

Not sure if those stores have eskys all the time but i have seen them there at one stage or the other, think we got ours at Bunnings.

Will try my best, I am leaving for the beach at 09h30 so i will post a weather update then.

Not sure if those stores have eskys all the time but i have seen them there at one stage or the other, think we got ours at Bunnings.

Good ol Bunnings....will go on the quiet! Taking hubby with means.....we will be there for freaking 3 hours.... :ilikeit: and I end up getting.... :ilikeit: MAD!!! I hate that place....they have EVERYTHING!!

Erica

Just keep your ears peeled for the SA accents... :ilikeit: No - I have just emailed Mandy - and mentioned that we would have to give our mobile no for just that reason - as it is a huge park and many entrances......

Mandy - 0401729111

Me - 0449682227

Just give us a call once inside and we can direct you!!! We are aiming at a spot near the kiddies pools.......looking forward to seeing you there!

Erica

Please do not forget our mobile no's!!!! :ilikeit:

Erica

Archived