Super 14 Final Bulls vs. Stormers - Turfbar in Melbourne

SpitFire

Hi there guys!

Just want to notify you all of an 'event' : The Rebels-Army (The official Melbourne Rebels support group) will be hosting the Bulls vs. Stormers final on Saturday evening at the Turf Bar in Melbourne if anyone would like to join us!

Great opportunity to mix with, and meet other South Africans, and get to know the future Melbourne Rebels supporters!

The Turfbar will be showing the game on the big screen, and will have audio on as well- Situated on the corner of Bourke and Queen Street, if you struggle to find it, give me a call!

Neville Howard.

o42o757533

Ps. If you're a rugby supporter, on Facebook, and you're not part of the Rebels Army support group, join here for news and player updates:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=1232...ebelarmy?ref=ts :ilikeit:

Hey Neville

Do you know what time the game will be on? I have checked the Foxtel guide and they have scheduled it for 7pm which I reckon is incorrect. They were obviously hoping for an OZ team to host the final. I suppose it will be a 1am or 3am start?

Regards

Jonathan

Hi there guys!

Just want to notify you all of an 'event' : The Rebels-Army (The official Melbourne Rebels support group) will be hosting the Bulls vs. Stormers final on Saturday evening at the Turf Bar in Melbourne if anyone would like to join us!

Great opportunity to mix with, and meet other South Africans, and get to know the future Melbourne Rebels supporters!

The Turfbar will be showing the game on the big screen, and will have audio on as well- Situated on the corner of Bourke and Queen Street, if you struggle to find it, give me a call!

Neville Howard.

o42o757533

Ps. If you're a rugby supporter, on Facebook, and you're not part of the Rebels Army support group, join here for news and player updates:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=1232...ebelarmy?ref=ts :ilikeit:

Hi There mate,

Thanks for this post - I was walkin my butt off to find a place to watch the semi's.

cheers

Hey Neville

Do you know what time the game will be on? I have checked the Foxtel guide and they have scheduled it for 7pm which I reckon is incorrect. They were obviously hoping for an OZ team to host the final. I suppose it will be a 1am or 3am start?

Regards

Jonathan

Hi,

Info I have has it as 1AM.

Cheers

Fransua

Do we have to book or just rock up in our Stormers Jerseys?

Am hoping to make it! See you all there..... I will look out for the closest Stormers jersey!!

In my infinite stupidity I signed up to run a 10k the morning after the S14 Final (only realised long after I’d entered the race).

I could go to the turf bar, pull an all-nighter, jog over to Williamstown for a warm up and start the race at 8am? :lol:

that sounds like a very brave idea but do-able I suppose!!

In my infinite stupidity I signed up to run a 10k the morning after the S14 Final (only realised long after I’d entered the race).

I could go to the turf bar, pull an all-nighter, jog over to Williamstown for a warm up and start the race at 8am? :lol:

Go Hansa, Go!!!

Archived