Employer nomination 121/865

Nessa

So I'm in the happy position that the company I work for is nominating someone from South Africa for a 121 visa. They've never done this before and somehow the paperwork has all landed with me and I feel way over my head and terrified that I'm going to mess up and let this person down.

Has anyone had experience with preparing applications for employer nomination?

I'm particularly concerned about providing evidence of the company's training program as it's just a small business and all the training seems to happen inhouse rather than people being sent on courses etc. Is this going to be good enough? What kind of evidence and details are they looking for?

Any advice will be appreciated!

ETA: Sorry, meant 856!

So I'm in the happy position that the company I work for is nominating someone from South Africa for a 121 visa. They've never done this before and somehow the paperwork has all landed with me and I feel way over my head and terrified that I'm going to mess up and let this person down.

Has anyone had experience with preparing applications for employer nomination?

I'm particularly concerned about providing evidence of the company's training program as it's just a small business and all the training seems to happen inhouse rather than people being sent on courses etc. Is this going to be good enough? What kind of evidence and details are they looking for?

Any advice will be appreciated!

ETA: Sorry, meant 856!

Hello Nessa,

I have assisted in many SC121 and SC856 applications (nomination and visa) and would be happy to assist. You are correct that in the current climate DIAC are very keen to see proof of training of local staff and amount spent on training annually (amongst other things).

I see that you are based in Melbourne - currently DIAC are processing ENS applications within a week at the Melbourne office! I posted a SC856 to Melbourne on Monday last week and it was granted on Friday!

Feel free to pass on my contact details to your employer.

Hi Nessa

As well as being an experienced Registered Migration Agent, I hold a national training accreditation in Australia, and develop, present (if required) and manage training programs and systems that have been accepted by DIAC as meeting its training requirements.

I also have 14 generic training modules that have met DIAC's training benchmarks. As well as the programs, I provide templates to evidence training compliance, both on the part of the organisation and its employees.

Let me know if I can be of assistance in any way.

Best regards

Susan

Archived