South African Day

Enrica

I came across this notice and though some of you might be interested:-

They will have stalls , a potjie competition, kidz entertainment and beer tent and more.

Date: Saturday, November 28, 2009

Time: 9:00am - 4:00pm

Street: Phipps Street, off Preston Point, Bicton

City/Town: Perth, Australia

Thanks for the post! It sounds like fun! Hopefully by then I will have my own car and it gives me ample time to figure out where it is!

Is this the same one as last year where they charged $18 for 12 small koeksusters and $4.50 a tin of coke? This was on top of the $10 to get in? Hope its not cause nothing worse than being ripped off.

I saw this advertised on FaceBook under South Africans living in Perth.

Is this the same one as last year where they charged $18 for 12 small koeksusters and $4.50 a tin of coke? This was on top of the $10 to get in? Hope its not cause nothing worse than being ripped off.

Hi Jordy

I am not sure if there is a cover charge. Its not the same organizes as last years function. I have email the organizer, and have had no reply as yet.

If I get any further details I will post them.

regards

Enrica

I have been told by the organizer that there will be no entrance fee charged.

If any of you want a stall at this function , it will be between $25.00 and $55.00 charge. If you want the details please PM me.

Regards

Enrica

• 9 months later...

Hi

I would love to be part of the South African day. What is the cost for a stall for the day?

Is there still stalls available for the day? I make koeksusters and rusks. Or what other stalls are you in need off.

Thank you

Jacoline

041 926 4046

jacojacoline@gmail.com

Hi Guys

I make lovely bigg koeksusters. Some say the best they tasted in years. $10 per dozen or $18 for 2 dozen. They are realy lovely. I can bet my life on it. I am just south of Perth but my husband travels to the North Daily for deliveries.

jacojacoline@gmail.com

Archived