NB ... Follow up with DIAC yourself

Hi,

Don't leave anything to chance but after bugging my agent to follow-up, ACT had not sent my 176 forms to DIAC so hence no case officer yet!!

If you don't have a CO yet and you think should in terms of the new processing rules, follow up.

Thanks

T

thanks, will keep it in mind!

You can call them on this number: +61 1300 364 613 but be prepared to hold for a while....

You can call them on this number: +61 1300 364 613 but be prepared to hold for a while....

I called this number but after holding for a while the recorded voice says that they experience high number of calls and then they cut you off!!!!

I am prepared to hold for a operator, but it doesn't help if they cut me off each time, because then I just start from scratch again!!! That is frustrating!!!!

:ilikeit::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

I called this number but after holding for a while the recorded voice says that they experience high number of calls and then they cut you off!!!!

I am prepared to hold for a operator, but it doesn't help if they cut me off each time, because then I just start from scratch again!!! That is frustrating!!!!

I agree it is frustrating but just keep on trying - you will get through!!!

I usually got cut-off once or twice before getting through.... Keep your "end-goal" in mind when calling :ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit:

def worth hanging in there..the only time we got any positive responses was by phoning..bit expensive from south africa but worth it.

I think they are jsut so busy, and the files lie in this big pending basket, even if it is a cyber one, the ones they get harasssed for are at the top, the others just drift to the bottom

my 2c worth

My agent stated that ACT never asked them for the TRN. So this is why Form 1100 was not sent to DIAC.

Please ensure that where you state sponsorship is approve you either:

If existing application, provide the State with you TRN or reference number for the Form 1100

If still to submit application, provide the State with you TRN or reference number for the Form 1100 as soon as you have received

Needless to says my Form 1100 has now been sent to DIAC today!!!!

Thanks

That's strange, because I'm sure they actually ask for it on the sponsorship application form?....

SENT TO MY AGENT:

As my appointed agent to deal with my migration and related matters, please find the following from the Application to the Australian Capital Territory.docx

• On lodgement of my Skilled - Sponsored visa application, I will inform the ACT Skilled and Business Migration (SBM) Program of my File Reference Number (FRN) within seven days of receipt from DIAC.

Noting the above and the 5 weeks it took for the information to be submitted to ACT, please advise how YOU will try to improve the turnaround time to have CO appointed at DIAC.

:D:angry::thumbdown::angry::thumbdown::angry::thumbdown::angry::thumbdown::angry::thumbdown::angry:

Hello All,

All states require that you supply them with your TRN after they have approved your sponsorship - even if you are converting to a SC176 from a SC175 and supplied them with a TRN on lodgement.

You/Your Agent should always seek confirmation from the sponsoring state that they have actually forwarded on the Form1100 to DIAC once you have supplied the TRN to them.

Due to the high workload the states have currently this is especially important to follow up.

Regards

Thanks for the tip ... hope everyone reads that ... My Agent was begging forgiveness today.