Time and Date of Gauteng Coffee Club in November 2006

Pippa

Time and Date of Gauteng Coffee Club in November 2006  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What is the most suitable time and date for you to attend the Gauteng Coffee Club in November 2006?

• Saturday, 18 November in the morning
    • Saturday, 18 November in the afternoon
    • Saturday, 18 November: any time of the day!
    • Saturday, 25 November in the morning
    • Saturday, 25 November in the afternoon
    • Saturday, 25 November: any time of the day!

Hi Everyone,

Based on the fact that there are so many Year End Functions, Christmas Parties and IELTS test dates in November, we decided to start a poll to ascertain what the most suitable date and time is for our next Coffee Club in Gauteng..

Although we will try to accommodate everyone, we realize that some of you might not be accommodated, but urge you to please cast your votes so that most of you can be accommodated. You are also welcome to post your comments below.

See you soon!

CindyLou and Pippa

Oh yuk! It looks like I am not going to get my day at the coffee club at this rate!!! But democracy rules.

Have we heard from JacoE, Ria, Hannes, Barnone, Ocean3, Liza, Carlos, Swerver, and all our other maatjies within 50kms? :ilikeit:

Bronwyn

Edited by B H

I have voted, although any date and time would actually siut me.

Depending on how many people there are, the where could be interesting. Not because I'm in Cneturion at all, :ilikeit: but since this is a gauteng 'thing', maybe we could do a picnic at the Roihuiskraal terrain. Cheaper than coffee shop and we won't have to get the waiters to put all the tables in the place together in a big circle? :huh:

I went to see a firend of a friend yesterday who has had his visa approved already (yeoowww - I'v just turned green) and I referred him to this site. Also stays in Centurion. And Linda is also from Pta isn't she?

Dear Jaco,

Thank you for the suggestion, but we normally have the Coffee Club at Irene and it works very well - especially for the people coming from Johannesburg on the R21 / N1.

We will confirm the date and venue shortly.

See you soon.

Pippa

Anywhere will be fine with me, but unfortunately won't be able to make it on the 18 th ...

Enige tyd en plek sal ons pas. Sien baie uit daarna, as ons iets anders aan het kanselleer ons dit sommer.

Liza, Rudi en Alica

Brilliant and thank you. It will be nice to meet you all at last seeing that I missed the last one.

I agree on a central location for all who live in 'G'angsters 'P'aradise so Irene is just fine.

Cheers for now.

Russ and Mandy

Oh yuk! It looks like I am not going to get my day at the coffee club at this rate!!! But democracy rules.

Have we heard from JacoE, Ria, Hannes, Barnone, Ocean3, Liza, Carlos, Swerver, and all our other maatjies within 50kms? :unsure:

Bronwyn

Yipeee, coffeee! All of the above dates are fine for us!

Tania and Swerwer

Hi

Any of the two days will be fine. :unsure: No real inclination for a specific Sat. Since it is in Blue Bull country, I would imagine that all those travelling from across the Jukskei (and not Blue Bull fans) would bring peace offerings. :blush:

Cheers

Carlos & Liza

Hi Everyone,

CindyLou is in UK at the moment and we normally agree on a date before posting a notice of a Coffee Club. I would like to thank you for your interest in the Coffee Club and thank you to everyone who contacted me via pm / email to enquire when the next Coffee Club is.

Cindy will be back soon and we will confirm the date and venue shortly.

I look forward to seeing everyone!

Pippa!.

PS. Tjaart, we will ensure that there's enough cold beers for you!

I spoke with my walking diary and it appears we have an awards function for my daughter that day - will watch this space, if anything changes we will make a plan to get there!

Hey Pippa & koffie "choms"! Klink of julle weer 'n lekker groot klomp mense gaan wees - jou koffie-klub is beslis 'n reuse sukses! :ilikeit: (Jy sal dalk een van die dae 'n skoolsaal moet huur...... :lol: )

Wou net gou laat weet dat ek weer 'n paar koeverte gepos het - hopelik kry jy dit voor julle "date". Julle moet lekker kuier - en eet 'n lekker vet stuk kaaskoek namens ons Aussies wat so smag na ORDENTLIKE kaaskoek! :lol:

Hi Rieks,

Thanks a mil! :ilikeit: I wish I could send you a cheesecake as a token of our appreciation for all you help, valuable information and support!

Hope you will someday join us! :unsure:

Pippa

:thumbdown: