Icemaiden: Hi All!

Icemaiden

A new one here, living in the IOM - small isle off the UK coast, been there for 10 yrs and am loving it!

We did apply for Australia about three yrs ago, but due to my son's genetic factor they turned us down :ilikeit: we did appeal about 3 times but no go.

Oh well, we have now bought a home and very happily redecorating etc. :o

Nice to see you all! :lol:

Hi Icemaiden, sorry you wont be joining us here in the sunshine. Maybe a visit is on the cards? It's good that you are settling in where you are and making the most of it.

Hi Icemaiden, sorry you wont be joining us here in the sunshine. Maybe a visit is on the cards? It's good that you are settling in where you are and making the most of it.

Thanks Olly...

We visited Australia in 2000 just before the Olympics, was a wonderful vibe in Sydney!

We came on a business/cum holiday trip, started in Perth, then up to Cairns then down to Sydney, was lovely and it felt like home to me!

Am aiming to visit soon in the next five yrs, aiming to make a trip to New Zealand to see our friends and also friends in Melbourne and Adelaide.

Yes we are making the most of it, my son has been here since he was three and is quite happily settled in his 3rd yr of high school.

We do a trip to South Africa once a yr to see the family which is cool!

Chat soon :ilikeit:

Guest Sunshine Sister
was a wonderful vibe in Sydney!

Hey there Icemaiden,

Welcome to our forum ! Ooooh girl, if you thought it had a nice vibe in 2000, you should see it now !! Riekie, Ajay, Corne, Carlin, sa2auz, Sassy, Massyn, Jacobus and I ( to name but a few) have all since moved here !! You won't ever want to go anywhere else !! :blush-anim-cl::blush:

You are writing from a particularly interesting part of the world. You are really lucky to have gotten in, as I know many of the smaller islands are very iffy about the kind of folks they take in. GOOD ON YOU !! We seriously considered one of the channel islands for a looooong time, but as we would never be allowed to own property we decided against it in the end. Sorry that Australia's system failed you in a way, but I'm very glad to hear that you are happy where you are nonetheless. Good ol' Saffer boer maak 'n plan spirit there, Gotta love a good Saffer !!

Welcome again, looking forward to having you on our forum.

Love from the VIBED city of Sydney

Sunshine sister

:)