North Lakes, Brisbane

kazo

Hi there,

We arrived in Brisbane a week ago and still need to decide where we want to stay, has anybody heard or know anything about North Lakes.

Thanks

Hi Kazo,

Only heard good things so far. Know a couple from SA that lives there and they are quite happy with the suburb, infrastructure etc. They don't have kids in school yet but said they'll send them to the local schools if the time comes and that, in my opinion, is also positive. http://www.northlakes.com.au/

Good luck with your search!!

A....

We were on holiday in Brisbane in February and my brother took us to North Lakes. It was the most fantastic little suburb ever. If I were you, i would definately look at living there, they have absolutely everything there and you dont need to go out into town for anything, there is a whole shopping centre in the estate. Very Very nice there.

I agree, VERY NICE!! Maybe you could PM da_feemail as she will be able to give you more info.

Adele

I send you PM

Hi

We arrived in Brisbane at the end of April and have been living in North Lakes. It is probably one of the nicest suburbs we have seen and defintely caters for kids. We have a daughter in the state school and a little one in day care. The parks in the estate are stunning and the walks along the golf course are great. Westfield North Lakes which is the local mall is at the entrance to North Lakes and they are currently building a hospital and police station. Definitely worth looking at...

Hi,

Visited NLakes whilst on LSD in May. My wife had only this comment after seeing the est of B'bane: "If we have to move to B'bane we are staying here!"

I think that sums it up. It's a fully 'independant' development ie own shops, schools, golf course etc.

Nearest station is 15m + 30-40min to CBD on train, this is the only draw back!

MBS

Can anybody give me more info about Caboolture, a bit more to the north? Is it a nice area?