PERTH COFFEE MORNING

Enrica

The Coffee Morning has been moved again to a quieter venue.

Meet at TOSCANINI @ SORRENTO QUAY

TIME: 09H30

WHEN: 2ND WEDNESDAY OF THE MONTH

All welcome

Hope to see you there

Regards

Enrica

:hug::ilikeit:

Edited by enrica

• 3 months later...

Enrica,

Is this still the current venue and time?

Do ladies generally bring the young children along?

Dave (on behalf of Ane)

Hi Enrica,

This will be my first time there. Do I need to bring anything?

Elizna

Hi Enrica,

This will be my first time there. Do I need to bring anything?

Elizna

Nope, just yourself and kiddies if you have and want to. Enrica is away on holiday at the moment but the usual ladies will be there

Then you definately see me there. Cant wait.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Elizna

Sorry I have just read you post.I hope that you made it to the coffee morning and had a chance to meet some of the ladies.

I hope to catch up next month.

Regards

Enrica

• 3 weeks later...

Hiya! We just arrived this week and I'm guessing Wed, 8 Oct will be the next Coffee meeting? If so, we'll see you guys there!

Eugenie and Jaco

• 2 months later...

Hi all, will there be a coffee morning on now in January?

Is anyone from here going to the coffee morning on Wednesday 14th Jan?

I am going

• 5 weeks later...

Every 2nd WEDNESDAY of the month...from 09h30

Toscannini at Hillarys /Sorrento Quay

See you there

Edited by Enrica

Bah! I wish I could have made it, it would have been my first one. Unfortunately we have an appointment to do my daughter's school uniform tomorrow as she starts on Thursday. We've been in the country for two weeks now, and I was looking forward to meeting some of the SA ladies. Does anyone else live in the Mindarie area?

Hello there, Where is the venue in Perth? Still trying to find my way around. Heading from Perth Hills - Kalamunda area which way do I head? I will hoping to come on Wednesday. Susan

click on this link to see the map - hope this helps

Toscannini, Hillarys

or to work out the directions to get there - use this link >

Aus Maps

Enrica - I am confused ? topic heading says "2nd Wednesday" - your post (below) says 'tuesday' ?? :blink: (hELp !)

Every 2nd Tuesday of the month...from 09h30

Toscannini at Hillarys /Sorrento Quay

See you there

Edited by patrice

• 3 months later...

Due to personal reason, I am no longer able to continue with this coffee club, so if there is anyone out there that would like to take this over and co-ordinate, please feel free to contact me.

It would be a pity to see the end of this coffee club, as this was the original saffers coffee club that has been going for the last 9 years. So if anyone out there would like to pay it forward, here is the perfect opportunity.

Regards

Enrica

Sorry to hear that you won't be hosting it anymore, can't help at this stage, cannot commit to anything definate with my shifts, would love to attend and meet friends at some stages so hoping someone will pick up the challenge.

Susan

• 1 month later...

Hello Friends

As previoulsy mentioned, I will be hosting the Coffee morning that Enrica was hosting at Toscanini's which is situated at The Sorrento Quay (Hillary's Boat Harbour) every second Wednesday of the month at 09h30. It would be great if you would join all the new and existing ladies. Sometimes it is a bit daunting joining a group of people for the first time, but hey we have all been there, done that and survived. It is a wonderful way of meeting new friends and hopefully make life long family friends along the way. If you would like any further information, please PM me and I will be happy to help. Our next coffee morning will be on Wednesday 8 July 2009, as it is school holidays, bring the children along.

Noele Maughan

• 1 month later...

Hi Tookie / Noele will there be a coffee morning on the 12 August? I am not new to the forum but was thinking it would be good to meet other formalites in the flesh!

Hi Tookie / Noele will there be a coffee morning on the 12 August? I am not new to the forum but was thinking it would be good to meet other formalites in the flesh!

Yes there will be a coffee morning this Wednesday at Toscanini's, Hillary's Boat Harbour at 9h30. Please PM me with your email address and I can add your name to my SA Coffee Morning List of emails I send out.

Cheers

Noele

[Hi Ladies

This is a reminder/invitation for our monthly Coffee Morning at Toscanini’s Cafe which is located at Hillary’s Boat Harbour @ 9h30 on Wednesday 12 August. It would be wonderful if you could join us. If you know of any other people who would like to come along, please extend the invite.

Hope to see you there

Cheers

Noele

0415 345919 (if I can help in anyway)